Israel Folau wants out... I'll show him the door.

Coxy said:
The drinking issue was always going to be an issue with Folau at the Broncos. They can say what they like, but the Broncos have a massive drinking culture.

Brisbane City has a massive drinking culture...

Once upon a time every player wanted to come here, now everyone wants to LEAVE!!!! bloody hell.

Muhammed Ali had a broken jaw and still fought for 15 rounds vs Ken Norton, Norton won the match on points decision.

Chumbason said:
Once upon a time every player wanted to come here, now everyone wants to LEAVE!!!! bloody hell.

Once upon a time we had the greatest coach in the comp and an allstar side.

Schmix is gonna kill you guys for going off topic. icon_smile

ningnangnong said:
Schmix is gonna kill you guys for going off topic. icon_smile

That's chumbason's fault :P. Anyways, it's going to be interesting to see what comes out of this Folau talk. I think it's probably true and he's not that happy. Now with the team not doing so well it's probably made his decision easier.

ningnangnong said:
Eva Braun is gonna kill you guys for going off topic. icon_smile

Tidied for you.

Here's the thing. We don't want to discourage genuine discussion, and we understand that posts sometimes wander off topic and evolve into something else altogether - that's pretty much what happened here. When this starts to happen, it would really be appreciated if people could just start a new topic and direct people there if they want to continue the conversation.

What we ARE trying to avoid is arguments that have been done to death in a number of threads. Off the top of my head, the main ones are about Slater, Hunt, and Melbourne. We are also trying to avoid arguments that end up just between two people and going nowhere fast. It's these kinds of things which will bring out Mrs Hitler.

Meanwhile, the WB/Broncos game plans discussion can now be found here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5041

if folau wants out, see you later! I only want to see players who have pride in the jersey... Hell, if that means steve michaels... Then so be it...

That's true, but we shouldn't hate on him for wanting to leave if he's not happy.

Phew, thank goodness! Let's hope his heart is in it and he shows some passion for Broncos.

nopatience101 said:
Brisbane star Israel Folau has given a commitment to the Broncos to see out the remaining two years of his contract despite interest from the Melbourne Rebels rugby union side, which kicks off in Super 15 next year.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/sp ... 5853368370

There should be investigations launched to find the people who start spreading these rumors, then once found we should send Tunza round their house to snap them. So freakin annoying.

Glad he is staying and I'm sure we'll get our moneys worth out of him.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Tim K
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.