Israel Folau wants out... I'll show him the door.

nopatience101 said:
his involvement this year hasnt justified his wages, however its not a good look if he leaves and questions will have to be asked why...

Pretty sure Izzy doesn't fit in with some of the players at the Broncos and also Ivan doesn't suck him like Bellamy did!

Donny said:
If Folau is leaving then id like to see Inglis come to the Broncos, but if Folau was staying then id like to see slater. I dont think either would come though because i think they would come with the Salary cap auditor about ten minutes behind them.

If the Broncos sign any other high profile players if Folau stays i think everyone would be asking question about us.

**** Slater. That would be my worst nightmare. I could never support that piece of shit.

pennywisealfie said:
Donny said:
If Folau is leaving then id like to see Inglis come to the Broncos, but if Folau was staying then id like to see slater. I dont think either would come though because i think they would come with the Salary cap auditor about ten minutes behind them.

If the Broncos sign any other high profile players if Folau stays i think everyone would be asking question about us.

**** Slater. That would be my worst nightmare. I could never support that piece of shit.

I agree, a little a piece of me would die inside if that grub played for the Broncos.

its all speculation, I dont personally care if he takes until the last minute to commit. He looks to me like he enjoys playing here.

Why wouldn't you wait and see what possibilities might arise? On a somewhat similar note, Lockyer waited until the last moment to declare his representative participation...

shadow said:
its all speculation, I dont personally care if he takes until the last minute to commit. He looks to me like he enjoys playing here.

Why wouldn't you wait and see what possibilities might arise? On a somewhat similar note, Lockyer waited until the last moment to declare his representative participation...

To me the stats show Izzy's class, only played 3 1/2 games and has 6 tries. Brett Morris is playing in a side thats only lost one game and he has played all 6 games and he's only scored 7 tries. When u are only one try off being the top try scorer in the NRL and you have played half as many games as everyone else it generally means you know how to find the try line.

It would be very worried and upset if Folau wants to leave. Id love to see him wear the Broncos jersey for the rest of his life.

Would like to see Folou Stay at Broncos but if we were to get a storm player Cameron Smith for mine

brisbroncosboy said:
Would like to see Folou Stay at Broncos but if we were to get a storm player Cameron Smith for mine

At the cost of Macca? no thankyou

ur not honestly comparing Smith with a kid with a few games under his belt are you ? lol

No i'm comparing an over priced grub with a future star with a bright future.

Macca is doing nothing wrong for us right now, and is one of our best each week. Why do we need to even consider replacing him?

That's like saying 'why replace Steve Michaels with Greg inglis?' lol. One is a young guy who people have wraps on (who knows why in michaels' case, but some people still do) and the other is a proven superstar of our game.

Given the choice of the 2 there's not even a decision to be made, it's smith every time.

I think what draggx is saying is that there's more important areas to focus on like front row, full back and centre especially if Folau leaves.

Also I hope Izzy doesn't **** us like Khunt did. Make the decision now, not after we've lost half the team.

Christ League needs some very tough decisions made now. Player managers, scum.

Given what's transpired over the last 18 hours or so, I reckon that take at least $50k off of Issy's value.

I cant remember where i read it but i had to agree: the broncos are still looking for a permanent fullback and hooker... and the best in each position just became realistic options.....

But the big question is - could we fit them under our cap? From what I've heard we are pretty much at the cap limit

subsbligh said:
Also I hope Izzy doesn't **** us like Khunt did. Make the decision now, not after we've lost half the team.

Christ League needs some very tough decisions made now. Player managers, scum.

From what i have been reading, it says in Izzy's contract that he must activate the get out clause by the end of April if he wants to leave

If we cut Steve Michaels, Ashton Sims and Lagi Setu, you betcha!

Active Now

• broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Shane Tronc
  • Brocko
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Howie
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.