Israel Folau wants out... I'll show him the door.

Flutterby said:
But the big question is - could we fit them under our cap? From what I've heard we are pretty much at the cap limit

how could be be even near the cap limit. Didn't Cullen say only a week ago that we had the money for both Hannant and Civoniceva.

we have lost Taylor, Hunt, Clinton and Marsh with no replacements, although it does seem likely we will use the money that Marsh was on to sign Tronc

Anonymous person said:
That's like saying 'why replace Steve Michaels with Greg inglis?' lol. One is a young guy who people have wraps on (who knows why in michaels' case, but some people still do) and the other is a proven superstar of our game.

Given the choice of the 2 there's not even a decision to be made, it's smith every time.

Its nothing like comparing Michaels and Inglis..

Michaels has let the team down time and time again. Macca has not

I'm not saying I understand how we are close to the limit with our roster, I said it's what I've heard. The only way really would be that we are paying overs for players

Flutterby said:
I'm not saying I understand how we are close to the limit with our roster, I said it's what I've heard. The only way really would be that we are paying overs for players

Well we're definitely paying overs for Sims, Michaels, Folau and Wallace.

Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if we were paying overs for a fair few players.

If Sims is going to sit around in Q Cup all year then he has to go. Langi Setu has to go along with Michaels. So that means from last year we have lost Hunt, Clinton, Carroll, Marsh, Gorrell, Taylor plus if we let Sims, Setu and Michaels go we must have a huge chunck of cash spare. The only players that would be taking up a size of cash would be Lockyer, Wallace, Hodges, Folau, Thaiday, Parker. I cant see anyone else being over the $200k mark can you??????

We must be saving some cash somewhere surely, if we are at top of the salary cap right now then we are definaetly paying way to much for some players.

Donny said:
We must be saving some cash somewhere surely...

Maybe Bruno knew what was coming and was saving some cash for some quality players? :)

Tolman is all but signed with Doggies according to a forumer on another forum. Lima has been linked to Raiders too. We are mad if we don't have a chat to either of these guys. Unless Bruno is planning on bring Civo or Hannant back...

hannant and civo are both heading back to red hill in 2011. dont be surpised if there are a few other first graders coming too.

sydney_bronco09 said:
hannant and civo are both heading back to red hill in 2011. dont be surpised if there are a few other first graders coming too.

Such as.

QUEENSLANDER said:
I cant remember where i read it but i had to agree: the broncos are still looking for a permanent fullback and hooker... and the best in each position just became realistic options.....
thats crap, McCullough is seen as not only our long term 9 but a possible future captain...

nopatience101 said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
I cant remember where i read it but i had to agree: the broncos are still looking for a permanent fullback and hooker... and the best in each position just became realistic options.....
thats crap, McCullough is seen as not only our long term 9 but a possible future captain...
Smith is better by a mile and is a fine captain as well provided he has nothing to do with this however can't see him leaving.

Slater is miles ahead of Hoffman and Norman we would be stupid to not pursue him.

Seriously Slater + Hannant and or Smith to current team and we can be serious challengers next year.

they are both barely into their 2nd year of first grade ffs! Do you think slater and smith were superstars in their 2nd year? if it was up to you they never would have been given the chance...

Why are people so sure Slater is leaving Melbourne???

broncospwn said:
nopatience101 said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Smith is better by a mile and is a fine captain as well provided he has nothing to do with this however can't see him leaving.

Slater is miles ahead of Hoffman and Norman we would be stupid to not pursue him.

Seriously Slater + Hannant and or Smith to current team and we can be serious challengers next year.
Yea, serious challengers until they find our second book and we get all our points stripped from us.

lyn said:
broncospwn said:
nopatience101 said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

Yea, serious challengers until they find our second book and we get all our points stripped from us.
hopefully were not stupid enough to keep the on site

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • jarro65
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Fitzy
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • broncotville
  • Stix
  • Wolfie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.