Issac Luke joins the Broncos

He certainly know's how to get the folks at Fox to trip over themselves to sing his praises for his every move, which is something we could desperately do with right now.

all that would end the second he took the job with us

He certainly know's how to get the folks at Fox to trip over themselves to sing his praises for his every move, which is something we could desperately do with right now.

It all smells a bit fishy to me, the details of the new deal have been kept very quiet (deliberately) and Fox have been very obvious in their praise on how great he is every chance they can.

Something tells me the NRL have sold their soul to the devil.

It all smells a bit fishy to me, the details of the new deal have been kept very quiet (deliberately) and Fox have been very obvious in their praise on how great he is every chance they can.

Something tells me the NRL have sold their soul to the devil.

Oh I think so for sure. Imagine the vitriol Paul Kent would be spewing if this was Greenburg with-holding this information.

Some people are actually happy about this signing?

I remember a time we used to be a club that only signed top-tier talent. Stars or future stars of the game in most positions.

Now, we are grateful and happy signing players like Isaac Luke, lol.

What a fall from grace for this once dominant club.
A motivated Luke is a good short term signing. He will move heaven and earth to get another extension but a contract for next year from any source will potentially allow him to kick back and relax. When on he's a competitor and has points in him and not just for himself either, he challenges the line and creates chances. I'd like to hear from him in an interview, sometimes you can pick up on their thinking.

A motivated Luke is a good short term signing. He will move heaven and earth to get another extension but a contract for next year from any source will potentially allow him to kick back and relax. When on he's a competitor and has points in him and not just for himself either, he challenges the line and creates chances. I'd like to hear from him in an interview, sometimes you can pick up on their thinking.

And for those saying he is washed up, I’m willing to give him a chance considering it was only just over a season and a half ago that he was an integral part of the Warriors finishing 2 points off the minor premiership in 2018 and had one of his best ever seasons. Granted he had a below par 2019 but hasn’t really had an opportunity since to showcase his talents.

At the very worst he is a minimum wage player that we had no one else currently to bring in to fill in our 30 man squad and at worst he would at least provide us with something similar to what Segeyaro did.

Watching Luke play, the word "shifty" springs to mind, an invaluable asset for a hooker. Like Cam Smith. Shifty as Smith - knows when to run when no one's expecting it, and when to dive even when everyone is expecting it, and how to kick goals from the sideline. Sounds good to me.

Have always thought this bloke is a complete flog - just putting on our jersey won't change that. Cant imagine the signing will do wonders for our club culture.

Remember when Luke copped a (minor) high-shot as he was falling, and then half way down decided he should milk it, and faked being knocked out?

He's shifty, but he's not smart shifty. I hope he works but I have a feeling we have another player that will do some dumb shit when we're already under pressure.

Has anything been confirmed yet??

He needs to be signed by 5pm today for inclusion in the 21 man squad or he won't be able to play against Knights

Remember when Luke copped a (minor) high-shot as he was falling, and then half way down decided he should milk it, and faked being knocked out?

He's shifty, but he's not smart shifty. I hope he works but I have a feeling we have another player that will do some dumb shit when we're already under pressure.

Let’s not forget he also tried to snap his cousins leg on the field with his bare hands.

So do we think he'll start in the 9, or ride the pine in 14?

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • Jedhead
  • Dexter
  • Big Del
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BrentTatesChin
  • Johnny92
  • Ondi
  • Lurker
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.