Jack Bird Discussion

Funny how he is jammed in the corner with Parker, a notoriously prickly character who clashed with a lot of players.
I think the bigger question is, why is only half the squad out together? The group is obviously fractured. [HASHTAG]#whatsthebuzz[/HASHTAG]

I've actually got a lot of time for your insights on here Wolfe, you don't claim to know more info then you do and always clarify it may or may not be true if it's not seen with your own eyes. More people need to be like that on here rather then claiming they know anymore inside knowledge then the next person...

However, here's a photo of joe ofas instagram. He won't get along with everyone, I hate working with half my work colleagues most days, but overall that picture shows me more then what this person tells you tbh. The photo might be a bit staged but I doubt he would have got the invite to go out in the 1st place if he was clashing so much he wanted to leave. The kids never lived out of his parents place, is in a new city and is terribly out of form with recent shoulder surgery. I'd be more worried he had something wrong with him if he was smiling from ear to ear.....
I wanna know what hell Gillett was drinking, he looks plenty wasted in this pic [emoji16]

That's just nitpicking dude
Milf is busting out of his shirt with fat rolls, Boyd looks dissinterested and about to argue with someone, Macca looks very uncreative in that photo, Gillett has feet for hands, Lodge has the eyes of a killer and Big Joe looks soft as a bean bag. That's what I got out of that photo.

Milf is busting out of his shirt with fat rolls, Boyd looks dissinterested and about to argue with someone, Macca looks very uncreative in that photo, Gillett has feet for hands, Lodge has the eyes of a killer and Big Joe looks soft as a bean bag. That's what I got out of that photo.

Look at fucken Sims.......typical "hero" sitting position, "look at me...I'm fucken great"

His dickhead brother (Ashton) is the same

Tariq has got it in him as well. I bet you their old man is a wanker too.

To be honest, I am a little disappointed with Bird so far. All things considered, I had expected to see him impose himself on the game a little more.

That said, between his shoulder and sternum issues, he's obviously not match fit, but he's not lacking for involvement. With time we'll see better things from him, though I'm not convinced we'll see the best of him this year.

Worth mentioning Milf was pretty underwhelming in his first few games for us before lighting up the competition. Hopefully as Jack gets fitter and understanding grows between the side we'll see marked improvement.

Has Bird playing hooker ever been mentioned? Seems to me he isn't quite fast enough to be a really good outside back, not quite big enough to be a really good forward (after he hopefully loses the "excess luggage" he is carrying around) and not quite skillful enough to be a really good half or 5/8.

Confirmed in the courier mail, Jack Bird was defiantly not bought here to play five eighth.

Has Bird playing hooker ever been mentioned? Seems to me he isn't quite fast enough to be a really good outside back, not quite big enough to be a really good forward (after he hopefully loses the "excess luggage" he is carrying around) and not quite skillful enough to be a really good half or 5/8.

He is skilful enough to be a good running 5/8. He has some ball playing skills in him and has a pretty damn good short ball. He has good awareness too.

He just isn’t an organiser or a game manager.

Well if he was bought for lock then it was a shit move.

Not really, we just dont know yet. Worrying thing for me is he is struggling with this sternum injury and didn't have a pre season. Its hindered him and while I think at times he doesn't help himself, we aren't doing him any favors either not letting him get fully fit. We need to let him get his issues sorted out or he will end up missing next pre season as well.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • rj9
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  • sooticus
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.