James Roberts Drama

De-register him, get him the help he needs then re sign him like the Sharks did with Barba.

I think its hilarious as well NSW ban him yet back Fifita.

Roberts needs to be sent to a club like Newcastle for 80k a year. Then Newcastle need to send Gagai to us. Perfect trade.

So from what I have read about Roberts, it sounds like the hair pulling was a result of him losing his feet after being too drunk. Then with the other 2 incidents of him being assisted home with by police, from him not being able to find his way home. It sounds like he is good as gone.

At what point do you just say that speed alone isn't enough to warrant a spot? Yes, he can run fast. We get it. Is he the best defensive centre? Nope. Does he have silky ball skills? Nope. Is he a good citizen and team player? Nope, he is a cancerous sack of crap. Send him packing. I can live with Kahu and Opacic in the centres.

Apart from he is banned from the NSW Emerging Squad, there is no other news.

This is going to take a while. Because the club owner wants the investigators to go through the proper channels to get the video which is the thing they need to decide whether Roberts gets the sack or not.

I think I'm more upset about losing Roberts than I am about losing Hunt tbh, so much untapped potential just sitting there. I would love to say that I think we should keep him, but on principle I can't, he's had plenty of chances at multiple clubs and just has no concept of what is right and what is wrong. He needs a couple of years out of the game to reassess his life choices.

I think I'm more upset about losing Roberts than I am about losing Hunt tbh, so much untapped potential just sitting there. I would love to say that I think we should keep him, but on principle I can't, he's had plenty of chances at multiple clubs and just has no concept of what is right and what is wrong. He needs a couple of years out of the game to reassess his life choices.
Would the NRL go so far as to deregister him?

Would the NRL go so far as to deregister him?

Probably not, he hasn't done anything THAT bad.. Just multiple instances of being a dickhead. He'd be getting very close to getting de-registered purely on the sheer number of misdemeanours he's piled up over the last few years though.

I just don't understand why this has excavated so much seriously just let it go nrl.

Probably not, he hasn't done anything THAT bad.. Just multiple instances of being a dickhead. He'd be getting very close to getting de-registered purely on the sheer number of misdemeanours he's piled up over the last few years though.
The problem is players who keep resurfacing at other clubs dont/wont learn through 2nd chances without addressing the real issues.

I just don't understand why this has excavated so much seriously just let it go nrl.

They were never going to let it go, because:

1. repeat offender
2. Alleged assault against a woman

Dobbo reckons the longer it goes on, the more likely he'll get a suspension but won't be sacked. Take it as read: He's gone. I reckon the Broncos are getting all the welfare sorted so it's in place when they pull the trigger.

7 say Broncs want a booze and nightclub ban. Nightclub incident is not proven. IU not happy about him lying about the drunk diversion. Decision may be tomorrow.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • pennywisealfie
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Jason Simmons
  • LittleDavey
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
  • Yellowfella
  • Waynesaurus
  • heartly87
  • Allo
  • Tim K
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.