RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah little hints like that always helps.

I did the same with Milf but he was always coming.

If Roberts signs with Brisbane, the Broncos will have to release players and there are a number of clubs who would be keen to bid for centre Dale Copley, although Fairfax Media was assured he would not be going anywhere next season.

Read more: James Roberts set to spark another NRL player transfer frenzy

If the Broncos aren't going to release Copley ... then maybe they will release a certain red headed center ... :smile:

hmmm... I think i'm starting to sound like how [MENTION=7980]Mr Fourex[/MENTION] sounds towards a former red headed player ... should i be worried? :tongue:

If the Broncos aren't going to release Copley ... then maybe they will release a certain red headed center ... :smile:

hmmm... I think i'm starting to sound like how @Mr Fourex sounds towards a former red headed player ... should i be worried? :tongue:

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Reed>Copley anyway of the week.

Yeah cause copley has done so much of us in the topflight, your dislike for reed is just pure nonsense.

you mustn't have watched 2014 when he was our leading try scorer

I dislike Reeds form over the last 3 years ... I actually quite like the guy

you mustn't have watched 2014 when he was our leading try scorer

I dislike Reeds form over the last 3 years ... I actually quite like the guy

Honestly Wayne Bennett imo is one of the best judges when it comes to talent if he could not find a spot for copley in the side but could find one for reed then that sums it up for me. He was our leading try scorer in a team that got bundled out in the first week of the finals and tbh jack reed was our 3rd leading try scorer that year.

AGAIN?

Yes this is speculation on Roberts and yes, we'd likely have to release one or more of our outside backs, but Copley vs Reed has been done to death.

Anyone who brings it up again will either have to have their hair coloured orange or their hands covered in KY Jelly depending on your affiliation.

Honestly Wayne Bennett imo is one of the best judges when it comes to talent if he could not find a spot for copley in the side but could find one for reed then that sums it up for me. He was our leading try scorer in a team that got bundled out in the first week of the finals and tbh jack reed was our 3rd leading try scorer that year.

Wayne Bennett is not infallible ... and I happen to believe the selection of Reed over Copley this year was one of the very few mistakes he has made.

I also happen to believe that releasing Copley will be a mistake for the club ... if he gets some consistency in the centers his career will climb far higher than Reeds ever could, and I really hope that is with us.

Wayne Bennett is not infallible ... and I happen to believe the selection of Reed over Copley this year was one of the very few mistakes he has made.

I also happen to believe that releasing Copley will be a mistake for the club ... if he gets some consistency in the centers his career will climb far higher than Reeds ever could, and I really hope that is with us.

we will have to agree to disagree.

Roberts is meeting with all the Sydney Clubs...Has he even been to Red Hill yet???

Roberts was never a chance for Red Hill. He'll sign with souths.

Dean Ritchie saying Roberts may have met with Bennett today....

I'm not going to get into a debate over Copley vs Reed because it's tiresome, but yes Bennett isn't infallible, but by the same token nobody is including fans, even Bennett has said he has made poor decisions as a coach he would do differently next time and quite frankly anyone who tells you they haven't, is a liar.

So pieces are starting to join together now, it will be interesting to see the end result of all of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• DrGee
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • mrtij
  • Allo
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.