* Hopoate (already confirmed to Dogs)
* Lafai
* Walker
* Roberts

Then speculatively:

* Copley
* Maranta
* Inglis

Add Burgess & Te'o to the mix, bring to the boil, then leave to cool while a whole bunch of recruitment officers, player agents, and players all try to have secretive talks with each other.

We already know these players are definitely shifting:

* Hopoate (already confirmed to Dogs)
* Lafai
* Walker
* Roberts

Then speculatively:

* Copley
* Maranta
* Inglis

Add Burgess & Te'o to the mix, bring to the boil, then leave to cool while a whole bunch of recruitment officers, player agents, and players all try to have secretive talks with each other.
McQueen

You almost get the feeling that with McQueen and Teo on that list that maybe one of our backrowers is also in the mix.

Three contracted Broncs = Maranta, Copley and ??
Rabbits = Walker (confirmed), McQueen (Likely), Inglis (rumoured)
Tight 'uns= Roberts
SEagles = Hiku (Confirmed)
Bullfrogs = Lafai (Confirmed)
Sheels = Hoppa

The wildcard = Roosters lack of a salary cap.

Have I missed anything?

Three contracted Broncs = Maranta, Copley and ??
Rabbits = Walker (confirmed), McQueen (Likely), Inglis (rumoured)
Tight 'uns= Roberts
SEagles = Hiku (Confirmed)
Bullfrogs = Lafai (Confirmed)
Sheels = Hoppa

The wildcard = Roosters lack of a salary cap.

Have I missed anything?

A pocketful of hopes and dreams?

There is a LOT to this situation guys. Involves a large amount of players shifting clubs to accommodate.... Involves up to 3 contracted Broncos and several others from other clubs playing musical chairs. Titans could be the real winner in the end, although if all works out, the clubs involved will all be very happy, with very different looking teams to what they are today.

Smokin Joe, i think i speak for all subscribers when i say thank you good sir for your presence here. The fact you so freely share your inside intel with us is very much appreciated.

I wonder if it might please be possible to give us any idea if GI will be wearing our colors in 2017? Fingers crossed ,right?!

Parramatta are negotiating with Roberts as well

Rugby League Insider ‏@Shhh_Insider SHHH: James Roberts has signed with the Broncos but can still renege on the deal that is why his management are speaking to other clubs.

Sounds like this guy is just making shit up.

Just to throw another piece of the puzzle on the floor

Bizarrely, there were also rumours on Thursday that Newcastle centre Dane Gagai was again in the sights of the Broncos just months after rejecting an approach and committing to the Knights for another two years. While he is close to Wayne Bennett, speculation of a move to Brisbane was denied.Despite Roberts admitting he was considering the Broncos because of the opportunity to play under Bennett, it is expected he will return to Sydney and the Dragons are keen to sign him as a replacement for Dylan Farrell, who is set to retire at 24 due to a back problem.

Read more: James Roberts set to spark another NRL player transfer frenzy
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Can't wait to see who is next in line to be linked to us.

I'm getting lafai is choosing dragons so the above changes

I reminded Roberts on his Instagram page that if he signs with us he will be playing in front of at least 30,000 people every week and up to 50,000. If he goes to Sydney there will barely be 10,000 every week. Little seeds ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • Allo
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • phoenix
  • Astro
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.