RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** is happening right now lol

That's right! I forgot that as a fan I should be happy with absolutely every player who puts the jersey on, and should never point out their flaws and weaknesses, nor ever speak down about them.

How did we get this so wrong all of this time?

Filters down from the mods and admin.

Filters down from the mods and admin.

Yeah, well I'm hardly going to force people to like everything about their football club. It would be a boring place here without discussion about things we like and don't like.

At least we don't just auto ban those members we don't like aye?

I'm pretty sure Roberts isn't coming here either, based off what his manager said today. But I'm legitimately starting to think that Gould literally hasn't got a single clue where he's going to end up, he's insinuated a different thing every single day.

No he hasn't in my interpretation of the tweets... To me it seems pretty obvious between the lines. You'll all think I'm just "wanting" to see that but i honestly don't. . I'm happy with our team how it is. I don't see the benefit of inglis coming here from a team perspective, advertising and sponsorships i do. Yeah he can kill it here, but I'd prefer to give copley and kahu then when reed is right again, reed and copley a go in the centers

No he hasn't in my interpretation of the tweets... To me it seems pretty obvious between the lines. You'll all think I'm just "wanting" to see that but i honestly don't. . I'm happy with our team how it is. I don't see the benefit of inglis coming here from a team perspective, advertising and sponsorships i do. Yeah he can kill it here, but I'd prefer to give copley and kahu then when reed is right again, reed and copley a go in the centers

Don't see the benefit? What about the fact that Hodges left and we currently don't have a suitable replacement?

Walker would have to be ropable if Souths sign Roberts.

Yeah, well I'm hardly going to force people to like everything about their football club. It would be a boring place here without discussion about things we like and don't like.

At least we don't just auto ban those members we don't like aye?

If it makes you feel important go ahead.

Meh. I hope we stay exactly as we are.
'Missing out on Inglis' would make me happy. The only good club game he has had in a long time is the one where he destroyed us I think back in '14.
Roberts may be great but I don't think we need him.

Did you not see Inglis in the GF? He was brilliant all through 2014.

When did I say you had an agenda? I don't remember saying your name, could you please point out where I said that for me, thanks.

Can't help but laugh at the people who are criticising Roberts for not scoring tries against all the good defensive teams, when he was playing on the Titans, who finished with the worst point differential by far in the comp, and would've been lucky to win games in the Queensland Cup with the amount of injures they had, but hey, whatever suits the agenda right boys? :lol:

I can't wait to see him next season on the Broncos or Rabbitohs where there's actually other good players around him, so the defense can't just throw 3 defenders at him whenever he touches the ball, there's going to be a lot of egg on a lot of faces around here.

There were two people responding to you, you used the plural "boys". Are you actually going to deny that it wasn't aimed at both B4L and myself? Furthermore, you were asked twice what the agenda was and didn't respond. I feel like maybe you heard one of the older people use the word once and tried to add it to your vocabulary.

So here is your third chance to explain who has an agenda and what it might be.

Dylan Walker wanted to come here when he requested a release earlier in the year didn't he? Is it possible that he is coming our way instead?

Dylan Walker wanted to come here when he requested a release earlier in the year didn't he? Is it possible that he is coming our way instead?
Hope not. Pretty sure he's going to the Scum.

While I still think any of the potential recruitments are surplus to requirements, I'd rather Roberts over Walker too.

Apparently he's off to Manly?

Hope not. Pretty sure he's going to the Scum.

While I still think any of the potential recruitments are surplus to requirements, I'd rather Roberts over Walker too.

I don't want him either but weirder things have happened. All the talk is to Manly but how can they honestly afford him? Or anyone else for that matter. Plus he was a Broncos fan when he was younger.

There is a LOT to this situation guys. Involves a large amount of players shifting clubs to accommodate.... Involves up to 3 contracted Broncos and several others from other clubs playing musical chairs. Titans could be the real winner in the end, although if all works out, the clubs involved will all be very happy, with very different looking teams to what they are today.

There is a LOT to this situation guys. Involves a large amount of players shifting clubs to accommodate.... Involves up to 3 contracted Broncos and several others from other clubs playing musical chairs. Titans could be the real winner in the end, although if all works out, the clubs involved will all be very happy, with very different looking teams to what they are today.

Yep. That's what I'm seeing too

Can you tell us who we are chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Pablo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.