RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in contact with family.
His Dad, Manager and Mundine want him at broncos.
Hes having 2nd thoughts because of his baby wants the best for his family.
Has signed with us but having 2nd thoughts..only other likely club is dragons.

[TWEET]675959916524396545[/TWEET]

Are you still confident we're getting Inglis too? :laugh:

lol Inglis is still coming. Don't tell him though

I haven't seen much of Roberts play. Is he the real deal or a one season wonder like Barba?

Been in contact with family.
His Dad, Manager and Mundine want him at broncos.
Hes having 2nd thoughts because of his baby wants the best for his family.
Has signed with us but having 2nd thoughts..only other likely club is dragons.

Daniel O‘Dowd, firstly let me just say we are all very appreciative that you go out of your way to post your most recent intel here on BHQ. Your postings are almost always on the mark and it is a real treat to be able to have a tangible link to the inside 'goings on' at Red Hill headquarters ,particilar, when it comes to upcoming signings

If your earlier prediction becomes reality, i.e. GI a bronco in 2017, do you possibly forsee a backline consisting of Jimmy, GI an Lachie together?

Looking forward to your observations on this one.

Yes Roberts 2016 and G.I 2017
Roberts we will know decision very shortly and G.I is this big major signing that they have been talking about being announced in january.

Daniel O‘Dowd, firstly let me just say we are all very appreciative that you go out of your way to post your most recent intel here on BHQ. Your postings are almost always on the mark and it is a real treat to be able to have a tangible link to the inside 'goings on' at Red Hill headquarters ,particilar, when it comes to upcoming signings

If your earlier prediction becomes reality, i.e. GI a bronco in 2017, do you possibly forsee a backline consisting of Jimmy, GI an Lachie together?

Looking forward to your observations on this one.

Ummm.Are you drunk?

I see 1 Boyd 2 Anderson 3 Inglis 4 Roberts 5 Kahu
With Parker a likely retiree end of 2016 Oates should transition into backrow.

Yes Roberts 2016 and G.I 2017
Roberts we will know decision very shortly and G.I is this big major signing that they have been talking about being announced in january.

Yes!!! Fantastic news Daniel! I dunno how you find out these things but i am mighty glad that you do and are gracious enough to share with all the subscribers here! Thankyou so very much and please keep us updated with news of anymore signings to come.

2017 Premiership here we come!!!

I see 1 Boyd 2 Anderson 3 Inglis 4 Roberts 5 Kahu
With Parker a likely retiree end of 2016 Oates should transition into backrow.

Daniel, any possible room for Lachie in that backline may be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • bb_gun
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
  • Gaz
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.