RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
This situation is escalating quickly , Daniel O'Dowd please keep us updated as to what will happen next. Am also kerping track of your twiiter feed for progress reporting. Is the twiiter profile photograph you by the way Daniel?

Why do you keep calling him Daniel O'Dowd when everyone else can see the name is Dowell . Makes me think you are the same person .

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
In one of your posts you penciled Shaun Johnson as the Broncos 7.. Jealous of what? Being wrong all the time and making stuff up to try prove your something your not? lol...Pleaseees... The whole GI thing you made up is just laughable!

Wont be laughing soon.
That may of been when hunt was pretty close to leaving..google that shit..
Only natural for clubs to find replacements..
Ie also said ferguson was sitting down with broncos..but that didnt come to fruition. I remember having dce pencilled in and that was just as hunt started ripping up..Remember whats happening today may no longer happen tomorrow..

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Why do you keep calling him Daniel O'Dowd when everyone else can see the name is Dowell . Makes me think you are the same person .

Uh huh

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Okay, this is getting a little off-topic.

Keep the discussion about the potential signing of James Roberts, not the posters.

There is an ignore button. Just use that.

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Wont be laughing soon.
That may of been when hunt was pretty close to leaving..google that shit..
Only natural for clubs to find replacements..
Ie also said ferguson was sitting down with broncos..but that didnt come to fruition. I remember having dce pencilled in and that was just as hunt started ripping up..Remember whats happening today may no longer happen tomorrow..

You said all those players were coming to the Broncos lol

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Okay, this is getting a little off-topic.

Keep the discussion about the potential signing of James Roberts, not the posters.

There is an ignore button. Just use that.
Ok

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
Can we please just give Daniel and Hook his own thread?

That way he can post his inane replies to himself in one handy location!

On topic,

Absolutely hope we get Roberts and long-term at that. He's a true strike centre and possess speed that our side sorely lacks.

If we have to lose Copley or Maranta for him, so be it.

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
But has only played 72 NrL games in 6 years. In 6 years! Thats just not good enough im sorry. Potential is not always realised you know.

And with the backline the Broncos will have next year, Maranta will be lucky to play a fraction of that.

He'll play a couple of games during the origin period. But unless we have a massive injury curse in the backline he won't play many more.

If he wants to be an NRL player, it would be in his best interests to leave.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Really would like the signing of Roberts, but don't like the idea of losing Copley. I would much prefer we placed Copley in Reed position which is his natural side and Roberts on the other, releasing Reed... I just feel more comfortable releasing Reed more than I do Copley, although it probably won't happen.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Until his wearing a Broncos jersey I don't think such a comparison could be made. It saddens me though to think how great our back line would be with Yow Yeh and Oates both on the wing!

As disappointing as it was to have such a short career, at least he got to play rep football for Australia and Queensland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Nice. Look forward to hearing more from you over the next 24 hours. Good evening for now ,Daniel.

Thank you for all you've done in THIS thread FiH! I really appreciate honest subscribers like yourself just trying to GET the best information possible from all sources available, like Daniel O'Dowd, I look forward to reading your posts in the future, would you mind if I added YOU to friends?

Talk soon, Unbreakable.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Leave him be, he;s doing no harm.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
But has only played 72 NrL games in 6 years. In 6 years! Thats just not good enough im sorry. Potential is not always realised you know.
But Hook he's a giant. A GIANT FFs

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
That article above is suspicious, who is Jason Hodges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • mrslong
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrRobot
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Shane Tronc
  • rj9
  • leon.bott
  • Jazza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.