RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The disrespect shown to Maranta at this forum is nothing short of disgusting.

Check courier mail now about copley being offloaded..

**** me ! Can someone please tell me wtf is going on ?

Thankyou so much Daniel, i just have to figure out how to do that now, or get hubby to do it for me LOL

Anyways ,talk again soon.
Is that a same sex marriage. FIH. Good for you.

Come on Locky, turn that frown upside down. Oh... you did.

Daniel Dowell is not locky. He's on Facebook. Look him up. The last 2 years he has linked every player to come off contract to us on the Broncos Facebook page. Folau..Walker.. Johnson.. Burgess...You name them he has said they are coming to us..It's just a guessing game.

**** me ! Can someone please tell me wtf is going on ?

we are all pretending we have inside sources with the club or James Roberts' inner sanctum.

we are all pretending we have inside sources with the club or James Roberts' inner sanctum.

Got it . Lockyer to make a comeback . Milf to fullback , Boyd to wing . You heard it here first .

Check courier mail now about copley being offloaded..

OMG its true! Daniel how the hell did you get this information so quickly, are you a journo or have inner connection with Red Hill?

OMG its true! Daniel how the hell did you get this information so quickly, are you a journo or have inner connection with Red Hill?

No. ..He knows how to go to the courier mail website lol

That would be 4 names you just pulled out of nowhere. Please enlighten us..Then please show us the Barba, Kennedy, Milford ones..Maybe articles ive posted for sure. But in regards to those 3 names i mentioned i sure did post about them..jealousy is a curse.

In one of your posts you penciled Shaun Johnson as the Broncos 7.. Jealous of what? Being wrong all the time and making stuff up to try prove your something your not? lol...Pleaseees... The whole GI thing you made up is just laughable!

THE Broncos possible recruitment of James Roberts has become a brutal numbers game that could cost them giant utility back Dale Copley.

Rival clubs are already circling Copley is the belief he would be released by the club if Roberts is signed.

The Broncos are favoured to sign Roberts but they do not have the room under the salary cap to pay the gifted but flighty former Titan what he can demand at other clubs.

The Broncos, however, are aware Copley has been the centre of interest from other clubs.

Contracted to the Broncos until the end of next season, Copley has reportedly been offered a three-year deal with an unnamed club that would earn him more than $1 million.

The Broncos cannot match that offer but if they released Copley it could give them enough salary cap relief to sign Roberts.

Copley will be a winner either way.

He has been heavily tipped to take the centre position vacated by the retiring Jason Hodges.

Coach Wayne Bennett even ordained him for this role but that was before Roberts split with the Titans changed the landscape.

If Copley left Brisbane it would be to accept the biggest contract of his career and an automatic starting position at another club.

There are several reasons why he is a player the Broncos would not normally want to lose.

A local junior, Copley has played his entire senior career at the club and his off-field life as a law student makes him the style of character the club enjoys having in its ranks.

In 2014 he swam against the flow of a disappointing season to be the club’s leading tryscorer with 16 tries in 25 games.

But the broader picture reveals that in just over six years of first grade at the Broncos he has played just 72 games.

This year he fell from favour for a significant chunk of the season after battling injuries and the form of rivals Jack Reed and Jordan Kahu which saw Copley posted to Norths Devils.

It is not known which rival club has approached Copley but if he is squeezed out of the Broncos the Titans would be one of the few clubs in a position to make him a decent offer.

With Daly Cherry-Evans pulling out of a contract and Roberts leaving the club the Titans not only have money to spend but are in the market for a centre.

Copley has been branded a State of Origin player of the future.

At the NRL All Stars launch, Bennett was coy when asked if Roberts would be at the Broncos next season.

“I keep reading about that,” he said.

“Not to my knowledge.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s/news-story/78b245f5fe0d35912d161802335f5f67

Crapley? Dude is a double digit game Origin player.

But has only played 72 NrL games in 6 years. In 6 years! Thats just not good enough im sorry. Potential is not always realised you know.

This situation is escalating quickly , Daniel O'Dowd please keep us updated as to what will happen next. Am also kerping track of your twiiter feed for progress reporting. Is the twiiter profile photograph you by the way Daniel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • winslow_wong
  • OnToSomething
  • broncsgoat
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Reds2011
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosarethebest
  • davidp
  • Gaz
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • maddo
  • LGH
  • simplythebest
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.