NEWS James Segeyaro’s Red Hill stay set to end as parties fail to agree on price

Big call considering the amount of 1st grade games he's played there.
Qld don't have any great hookers. Macca or Friend is the stocks at the moment. It's not that big of a call imo.

Who cares if he's as good as them. He wants to win every fucking contest. We need a few more like him desperately.

If he isnt as good he wont get past them. Its not rocket science. I'd say Grant and Mahoney want to win every contest as well from what i've seen of them.

If he isnt as good he wont get past them. Its not rocket science. I'd say Grant and Mahoney want to win every contest as well from what i've seen of them.
Well from what I've seen he's pretty good too.

Manager or not, he's worth a first graders contract, especially when the first choice bloke is being paid, and doesn't have to perform, why would he stay? That's not showing respect.

How so nashy ? Not a single club was in for him before we picked him up. I could get run down for this but I thought his ruck defence was pretty poor and $100k with a car chucked in and potentially a third party deal would be ok going for him.

Well from what I've seen he's pretty good too.

He is. I dont think we have seen enough of him at hooker yet to make a good call though. Be nice if he can get a good run there without being stupidly thrown in at 7.

Last edited:
He is. I dont think we have seen enough of him at hooker yet to make a good call though. BE nice if he can get a good run their without being stupidly thrown in at 7.
Playing him at 7 was really turning him into a dud. His development will be completely ruined if it is persisted with.

How so nashy ? Not a single club was in for him before we picked him up. I could get run down for this but I thought his ruck defence was pretty poor and $100k with a car chucked in and potentially a third party deal would be ok going for him.

nah he was fucking average you’re right

67A90DC6 F22D 4347 8357 A24C6C897DA5

James, you want my advice: I think you should take the minimum wage offer.

my guess ... it just got pulled ...

he should have taken it weeks ago :P

Slanderous Content
Slander

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.