NEWS James Segeyaro’s Red Hill stay set to end as parties fail to agree on price

Lgd type peptides. Steroids essentially without the hormones. Their supposed to boost your T levels in other ways. The type of shit the Sharks had their players on.

So now we have to wear the badge of drug cheats because of this little turd. This is a forever thing stupid useless dreadlocked ****. He took less than 1 season to stain us.

So now we have to wear the badge of drug cheats because of this little turd. This is a forever thing stupid useless dreadlocked ****. He took less than 1 season to stain us.

I don’t think it’ll stick, particularly because he’s ex-Cronulla and a noted dumb ****

If the Broncos didn't have to wear it after Kennedy, why would they have to wear it now?

Always had reservations about him when we were rumored to be looking at him.

It didn’t make him run out of dummy half very much. After this scandal there’s no way lodge can be made captain. Too much bad press

Same shit Shayna Jack got pinged for.

Last edited:
Always had reservations about him when we were rumored to be looking at him.
I did too, I was desperate for a spark out of dummy half, then he won us the game against the rorters and Thought finally! His performances continued in a downward trend after that game. Glad to be rid of him. Not in this fashion though bloody idiot.

Last edited:
That's his career done and dusted. ASADA bans extend overseas as well don't they?

You can take the bogan out of Cronulla and Penrith, but you can never take the Cronulla and Penrith out of the bogan.

Last edited:
I'm sure somewhere there's a little stain of kennedy's.

Hardly anybody associates Kennedy with the Broncos and he had such a bad reputation it's difficult to distinguish between that, being the most over-paid player in the competition or his weird reptile racket.

Similarly, Segeyaro has been with so many clubs, I doubt many will look at this as the Broncos having a drug culture. Likely, Segs will be seen as the common denominator.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.