NEWS James Segeyaro’s Red Hill stay set to end as parties fail to agree on price

Wow what a season 2019 turned out to be for the Broncos! This caps it right off.

Who cares if he's as good as them. He wants to win every fucking contest. We need a few more like him desperately.

Solid trait right there. And to be honest that is what made Turpin so successful for us this year.

So we have an over supply of hookers and kick out the one on drugs. You couldn’t make this shit up if you tried.

Big call considering the amount of 1st grade games he's played there.

I wanted him there this year. QLD had the exact same problem we did.......Macca. We had Hunt aswell but going off this year's form in the 9 jumper, I would have taken Turpin any day of the week!

Is there any innocent way to get this substance?

Is there any innocent way to get this substance?

You can very easily purchase it online from legal sources. Though it is only intended for research use and you are meant to have the appropriate paperwork to do so. Most online suppliers leave the onus on the purchaser to know if they are legally allowed to buy or not. So yes, if Seggy works in a research lab and bought it for scientific animal testing he could have easily got it innocently. It’s not approved for human consumption yet though so unless he accidentally spilt some in his coffee everyday for a couple weeks, id guess he has been a naughty boy.

Is it confirmed he was taking it or was it just a contaminated supplement? This is not uncommon from supplements out of China, apperntly.

I have no truck with drug cheats, but wait until it's fully confirmed before you crucify him.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Alec
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.