Jarryd Hayne NFL Career

I love it, and can only stomach the 49'ers live. Any other NFL game I watch will have to be on replay, stripped off all the bullshit down to about 1.5 hour worth.

P have you got apple TV? You get the NFL channel and subscribe to all games for $165 AUD (no finals but we get them on fox anyway). You can watch live or they have a condensed game which cuts everything down to 35 mins. Happy days

P have you got apple TV? You get the NFL channel and subscribe to all games for $165 AUD (no finals but we get them on fox anyway). You can watch live or they have a condensed game which cuts everything down to 35 mins. Happy days
I've got Game Pass. Can watch any game at any time. :wink:

LOL reading this thread from the start clearly shows how theres a lot of people here that know sweet fek all about NFL, and more than a few eating humble pie regarding Hayne, theres more back flips in here than at a circus, lol

Last edited:
LOL reading this thread from the start clearly shows how theres a lot of people here that know sweet fek all about NFL, and more than a few eating humble pie regarding Hayne, theres more back flips in here than at a circus, lol

Please elaborate.

Mmmm....Hayne in pain again! Dropped last week for the game and now dropped from the squad. Dumb arses if you ask me...I'd like to have seen them give Hayne the ball a lot more often. Hopefully he gets another shot because he's definitely better than a lot of players who have been doing it all their lives.

Mmmm....Hayne in pain again! Dropped last week for the game and now dropped from the squad. Dumb arses if you ask me...I'd like to have seen them give Hayne the ball a lot more often. Hopefully he gets another shot because he's definitely better than a lot of players who have been doing it all their lives.

Hayne has been as disappointing as I thought he would be.

So he should end up on the practice squad where he'll spend more time learning the more instinctive parts of the game. Can't really see any other team being desperate enough to sign him up.

I can't see for the life of me how he has been so disappointing. He isn't the worst in the NFL for fumbles, he isn't even the worst in his position and that's stacked up against people who've done it all their lives. Two of his three fumbles have had extenuating circumstances as well. Although he hasn't been outstanding he hasn't been all that bad with the extremely limited chances he's had.

His team have been very disappointing and I think the coach is deflecting to a degree but he has to appear to be doing something I suppose.

I think Hayne will survive this rough patch and be better for it.

It makes sense, the NFL regular season ends in December, the 49ers aren't making the playoffs.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Roosters get him somehow.

It makes sense, the NFL regular season ends in December, the 49ers aren't making the playoffs.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Roosters get him somehow.
So, I wonder what Haynes last contract was worth? Roosters will have to be good to fiddle the books on this one....

So, I wonder what Haynes last contract was worth? Roosters will have to be good to fiddle the books on this one....

If the roosters are signing him his last contract won't come into it. He has been away from the game for a year and has clearly lost all of his skills and talent. He is essentially a rookie and as such will be on minimum wage.

If the roosters are signing him his last contract won't come into it. He has been away from the game for a year and has clearly lost all of his skills and talent. He is essentially a rookie and as such will be on minimum wage.
True that. And 95% of that minimum wage will be paid by San Fran.

He was on close tp a million at the Eels IIRC. Let's see how this pans out. I know the Eels have first dibs if he is to return to the NRL, but Hayne getting around in a Politis-supplied vehicle when he was here last just smells all kinds of rortish.

Apparently Phil Gould is chasing him, as well.

I'd say Panthers would have room in the cap or would be able to make room.. But they will be going up against the Roosters unlimited salary cap..

Let's see who has more pulling power.I

If Broncos had room in the cap, I would love for them to get him. Unfortunately, we don't. We would have to offload too many players to make room for him.

Last edited:
Anyone who gets Hayne is halfway to a premiership straight away.

The Lurker reckons the Knights are confident of getting Hayne if he returns.

I think that if Hayne returns he will go to the club he feels are the best chance of a premiership, since he's never won one ... Assuming their offer is in the ballpark

If Hayne comes back, it'll only be the Roosters that get him. They don't need to abide by salary cap rules, everyone else does so it's a foregone conclusion. Only the Riosters will be allowed to get him too because they are the golden club of the premiership. If sbw came back as well, they would also be able to afford him.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.