Jarryd Hayne NFL Career

Re: Jarryd Hayne ---> NFL

I think that Jarryd Hayne may change the way NFL is played.

Everyone is saying the NRL should capitalize on the hype and play a game in America at the end of the year. Of course, the Broncos are a step ahead of everyone, already having organized that game against the Panthers in Hawaii on the 17th of October.

Everyone is saying the NRL should capitalize on the hype and play a game in America at the end of the year. Of course, the Broncos are a step ahead of everyone, already having organized that game against the Panthers in Hawaii on the 17th of October.

The game is not happening anymore by the sounds of it.

[URL="https://twitter.com/Tiger_CMail"]Chris Garry ‏@Tiger_CMail 8h8 hours ago It is a shame the NRL Hawaii game is off considering the interest in the sport in America right now.
[/URL]

The game is not happening anymore by the sounds of it.

Chris Garry ‏@Tiger_CMail 8h8 hours ago It is a shame the NRL Hawaii game is off considering the interest in the sport in America right now.

Probably because the Panthers won't have enough players to field a team and when it was first brought up nobody thought the Broncos were a chance for the Grand Final. It's unfortunate.

All I want is the 49'ers playing a game in Australia. :takdir:

I wonder if the 49ers have seen him punt a football yet? As I recall he could kick some serious bombs.

I think he will be fine as long as he keeps his head down, works hard to learn the game and keep his chatter about football. I read last week he made a religious barb on twitter which wasn't well received and was subsequently shut down. Keep it to football mate.

I want him to do well on the basis he's an Australian and it's going to help dispel the whole only the best of the best can play NFL notion

...but I tell you what I think I'm over the media saturation already and he's only played two (moderately well) games.

Dress Rehearsal this week. If he gets picked he's probably made the cut and we will know where Tomsula wants to play him.

Australia v Jarryd Hayne invitational World XIII played in Hawaii.

Now there's a marketing dream

I get the feeling if some of these commentators watched a whole round of the NRL, they would lose their shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Never liked Hayne particularly and I'm sure he gives a shit ha ha but I'm quite proud of the man. Not solely because he's an Aussie rugby league player doing well but because he's being a decent Aussie , laid back and not doing a Mundine. Not like that cockbreath Kyrgios..fucking embarrassment.

Hayne officially on the 53 man roster for the 49ers, good on him, wish him all the best and can't wait to watch him.

We have waited decades for the one flashpoint that Rugby League could use to break into America. This could very well be it.

Still not assured of playing time, of course (only 46 players sit up on game day), but still a pretty amazing achievement.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • RolledOates
  • sooticus
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.