RUMOUR Jayden Nikorima to the Broncos

He is a broncs junior though , so there some good in him. He was also highly rated here , i have no issues taking a punt on him.
You ain't paying the bills though. There are a lot better players out there that I'd rather they take a "punt" on.

You ain't paying the bills though. There are a lot better players out there that I'd rather they take a "punt" on.

Like who? Who is a good utility you would take a punt on for simular money?

Like who? Who is a good utility you would take a punt on for simular money?
Tyrone Roberts, Moses Mbye, Anthony Mitchell, Cody Walker, Chudleigh, Segeyaro etc etc etc. Some of those guys would be a bit more pricey but they would do the job. I'm not against Jaydo coming back to the club but it would have to be a second level or at the very most, minimum wage. With Macca being an 80 minute man these days, WB rarely uses a utility anyways so this debate is probably pointless. He can probably find someone within the organisation if need be.

Moses Mbye

I agree with most of what you say ... until you said this.

apart from the fact that he is on big coin, I also think he is massively over rated ...

If we can get J.Niko back on the cheap with the Roosters picking up most of the tab, then J.Niko has 12 months to prove what he can do and recover from his stint at the Rorters

Tyrone Roberts, Moses Mbye, Anthony Mitchell, Cody Walker, Chudleigh, Segeyaro etc etc etc. Some of those guys would be a bit more pricey but they would do the job. I'm not against Jaydo coming back to the club but it would have to be a second level or at the very most, minimum wage. With Macca being an 80 minute man these days, WB rarely uses a utility anyways so this debate is probably pointless. He can probably find someone within the organisation if need be.

Well the rumour is we are looking at bringing him back , so i guess they are keen on having a punt.

I don't think the Roosters like picking up the tab for other teams one bit. They are more of a " have other teams pick up the tab for us" kind of club. I wonder if their pride will allow them to release him on the cheap to us.

Well the rumour is we are looking at bringing him back , so i guess they are keen on having a punt.
What FB page did you get this rumour from? The same one that had T'eo, GI and Napa coming to the club?

I agree with most of what you say ... until you said this.

apart from the fact that he is on big coin, I also think he is massively over rated ...

If we can get J.Niko back on the cheap with the Roosters picking up most of the tab, then J.Niko has 12 months to prove what he can do and recover from his stint at the Rorters
Yeah, Mbye was a smokie but under the right coaching system, there is a good player somewhere in there. But, I agree, he makes way too much money considering his current form.

I don't think the Roosters like picking up the tab for other teams one bit. They are more of a " have other teams pick up the tab for us" kind of club. I wonder if their pride will allow them to release him on the cheap to us.

Their pragmatic more then proud I'd say... Pretty simple math, cop half his freight (200k), save 200k paid by the team that takes him. If they don't think they are going to get 200k of value from him this year he's gone.

Most of them guys are a lot more pricey and aren't really even utilities to begin with (at least the ones on the cheap that is ie Mitchell)
Bennett has pretty much shown his hand for the past couple of years now with utilities. He likes to have options on the bench to cover important positions if someone goes down.

What FB page did you get this rumour from? The same one that had T'eo, GI and Napa coming to the club?

Talanoa mentioned it and he has a lot more credibility than pretty much everyone on here when it comes to this kind of stuff. It definitely has legs if him and joe are talking about it whether you wish to believe it or not

Don't do Facebook champ ! Talanoa said it, that's why we're discussing it.

Don't do Facebook champ ! Talanoa said it, that's why we're discussing it.
Yep, he and Smokin' Joe know their shit but it still doesn't mean it will happen. And even if it does, it is hardly headline news. It is just a player changing ISC clubs.

Yep, he and Smokin' Joe know their shit but it still doesn't mean it will happen. And even if it does, it is hardly headline news. It is just a player changing ISC clubs.

Easy mate! Have only said that im happy to give him a go if the price is good . Would prefer jnik to Carney, although i doubt that will ever happen.

Bennett seems to like the bad boys though doesn't he
Must like the challenge..

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.