10 Sims
11 Glenn
12 Gillett
13 Bird

14 Nikorima /
15 TPJ
16 Thaiday
17 Lodge

What happened to McCullough? Interested about this new recruit Maccalough.

So is all this on the assumption he comes back , because it sounds like nona is getting benji's spot

Dodds will never put on another Broncos jersey except maybe a trial.
Also TPJ will only be out of our 17 with injuries so we may not even have a utility next year.

Will rotate in and out with TPJ I'd say. He'll be at lower end of the pecking order

I think Lodge will find it hard to crack our starting 17 if Moose switches back to the front row. Sims, Moose, TPJ & Joffa are all ahead of him in the pecking order

Also TPJ will only be out of our 17 with injuries so we may not even have a utility next year.
Incorrect. Bennett always takes a utility. How many games would we have lost this year without one? Think again

Also.. wanna bet Dodds makes it back into first grade??

I think Lodge will find it hard to crack our starting 17 if Moose switches back to the front row. Sims, Moose, TPJ & Joffa are all ahead of him in the pecking order
Doubt it.. they've been working hard behind the scenes to get him ready for a contract next year when eligible.

Sims might be the one losing out, if Lodge brings out the aggression and intimidation we've been relying on Sims for.

Ofa will be there, potentially even become a starter with Moose, as they will be the guys with the best motors. TPJ and Lodge will bring the impact from the bench.

nah man, Lodge is legit. Not saying he's going to be the pre-eminent front rower in the NRL but there's no way he'll be a fringe player.

He'll play preseason with us and jag a spot on the bench minimum. The other benchies should be worried.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Spoon
  • bert_lifts
  • Maroon4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • jarro65
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Lurker
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Porthoz
  • davidp
  • Dash
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.