Jharal Yow Yeh injury update thread

Taken inside, Broncos' players have gone too.

Poor kid. Thanks for the updates [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION], please let us know when you know more as you always do. Poor kid. :(

at the season launch his ankle looked heavily strapped also had a very noticeable limp. poor bastard.

If his injury is serious, you would have to think that's his career over. Physically, he could come back. Mentally, that might break him.

Just in case anyone brings it up, I am quite aware it's not the ankle he injured in 2012.

He won't be.

Played against the Warriors the other week didn't he?

He's already been back. That itself is an absolutely massive achievement.

Even if he never plays another game for the Broncos, he can be bloody proud of himself for having the bravery and courage to fight his way back onto the playing field.

Absolute legend.

Uh... are you guys done?

:focus:

Clear. Cloudy skies, clear skies. Thinking with your head in the clouds, thinking clearly.
Yeah. I didn't think we'd see him in a broncos jersey again. So maybe I did have my head in the clouds.

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

Doesn't sound good.. I really love Jharal and praise his effort for everything he's gone through, but it honestly might be time to consider an early retirement and focus on other aspects of his life, while he's still young.

After reading that it doesn't sound that bad. Just mid range ankle injury.

Active Now

• barker
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • mrslong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • levikaden
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.