Jharal Yow Yeh injury update thread

Given how daft the coach seems to be when it comes to organising a football team, he will probably play second row of the bench and play 10 minutes at the end of the game once we've lost.

I don't know JYY. Never met him , but I'm proud of him.

Such a great fantastic attitude I hope he gets back on the field sooner rather than later. I'll be mighty proud of him when he does.

The reality is JYY is going to have to reinvent himself.

As what, I'm not sure. Even if it is as a different type of winger (a beast rather than a gazelle, lol), he needs the coaching staff to help find a new role for him.

He must have something beyond size and power to represent Qld and Australia.

The reality is JYY is going to have to reinvent himself.

As what, I'm not sure. Even if it is as a different type of winger (a beast rather than a gazelle, lol), he needs the coaching staff to help find a new role for him.

He must have something beyond size and power to represent Qld and Australia.

I'm thinking it will be in his best interests to get rep footy a miss for the first few years until he is absolutely confident his leg is alright.

Rep football won't even be on his mind next season, all he will concern himself with is doing the best he can to give himself the best opportunity possible to not only get on the field but be able to see out as much of the season as possible.

Despite the past two seasons, the one thing I look forward the most is just seeing him play again, even if it's just one game.

Last edited:
Go you good thing hopefully he can get back on the field sooner than later. I'll shed a tear when he runs out in a Broncos jersey in a NRL game.

Love this kid, get him in some sort of ambassadorial role for other young NRL players, they could learn so much from him.

It was the other ankle according to Todd Balym.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Alec
  • Lozza
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.