Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

No ....I only have you pegged as someone who celebrates injuries

Not a rumour monger / liar.

That part was directed at B4L

I am neither but say whatever you want. I'm sick of you baiting me only for me to finally snap back and then I get another warning email from the admins and you get to carry on baiting people behind your keyboard with some sort of s*** eating grin I'm sure you have

*i do not know what kind of grin when you carrying on like a child so that was just an assumption, not a lie or a rumour

I am neither but say whatever you want. I'm sick of you baiting me only for me to finally snap back and then I get another warning email from the admins and you get to carry on baiting people behind your keyboard with some sort of s*** eating grin I'm sure you have

*i do not know what kind of grin when you carrying on like a child so that was just an assumption, not a lie or a rumour

Tend to agree with that mate. I am sure if I had been baiting as much as beer has been I'd be banned for a week by now.

According to the ABC sports show this morning the Broncos are prepared to offer Duggan $650k. They didn't declare where the info cam from so could be total BS but it sounds like the club is ready to have a red hot crack at signing him.

According to the ABC sports show this morning the Broncos are prepared to offer Duggan $650k. They didn't declare where the info cam from so could be total BS but it sounds like the club is ready to have a red hot crack at signing him.

If we pay him big money like that we are a shit club IMO. He can play but he is a flog and is not worth $650k

Interesting. I think it's worth it so Dugan and his manager will talk seriously with the club about what assurances he'll give in return that he won't just fall off the wagon again. I think it does sound like they're serious, which is promising.

Probably helps that Norman and Dugan have the same representation. Given Norman is where we are likely freeing up the money from it should be a lot easier to arrange.

Don't bother uttering a bad word about any player that has played State of Origin for QLD mate. It is only going to have Mr Fourex frothing at the mouth.

Tend to agree with that mate. I am sure if I had been baiting as much as beer has been I'd be banned for a week by now.

Don't sell yourself short ......you're doing ok in the baiting stakes.

Don't sell yourself short ......you're doing ok in the baiting stakes.

Yes, but Beads gets pulled up for it.

If this was the judiciary, Beads is the Broncos, you're Manly.

Ok so if we end up with douchgan I can learn to live with it. How does our backline / bench look in a month from now assuming we keep Norman until the end of the year?

Ok so if we end up with douchgan I can learn to live with it. How does our backline / bench look in a month from now assuming we keep Norman until the end of the year?

1. Dugan
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Maranta
6. Prince
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. McGuire
15. Dodds
16. Stagg
17. Hunt/Anderson

Yes, Norman left right out. Assuming he signs for Parramatta, there's no point playing him.

Yes, but Beads gets pulled up for it.

If this was the judiciary, Beads is the Broncos, you're Manly.

You do alright yourself too...you know. :winky:

Surely we're not stupid enough to offer Dugan 650k. He would be the highest paid player at the club FFS!

Surely we're not stupid enough to offer Dugan 650k. He would be the highest paid player at the club FFS!

I thought we'd already come out and said we weren't interested?

I'm just going on what Dexter wrote

And the Broncos coach denied any knowledge of knowing Dugan was even on the market *strokes chin*

Broncos also publicly say they have faith in Corey Norman. We all know that's not true.

We'll wait and see what happens this week.

It's not true, Magnay said it and she works in London now and is well out of the loop and probably just going on a story in the Sydney press today about the dragons offering $600k that also alleged the Broncos were dugans other likely destination. It's all coming from the Sydney media, the journos up here know better, that's why none of the usual suspects from the couriermail are linking him to us.

Anything about the Broncos that is broken in Sydney is usually bs and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Rambstien
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.