Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

I think we already know

Newspapers don't go around starting arguments with other members on their bullshit figures.

You've been warned.

That is all.

Newspapers don't go around starting arguments with other members on their bullshit figures.

You've been warned.

That is all.

I don't go around starting arguments . I state what I know and you people get upset and try to come at me brah

I don't go around starting arguments . I state what I know and you people get upset and try to come at me brah
I seem to recall you getting all upset about me not divulging my source about senior players being pissed off at Gagai. Your words were "you're full of shieet mate". You know what's coming now, don't you...? :001_rolleyes:

I seem to recall you getting all upset about me not divulging my source about senior players being pissed off at Gagai. Your words were "you're full of shieet mate". You know what's coming now, don't you...? :001_rolleyes:

Yeah cause your source lost all credibility when you posted players from Norths LOL!!

Yeah cause your source lost all credibility when you posted players from Norths LOL!!
That was my mistake, not my source's.
Point is, you ask other people for sources, you take it on the chin when you don't name your BS source as well in order to backup your agenda.

You're derailing threads, you're pissing off members, and you're coming very close to abuse a mod (BP). You're on notice!

[MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION] please don't tell me he dragged you down to his level.. Come on dude!

*slaps forehead*

What have we told other people over the years about feeding the trolls... yet here we are dishing out fodder.
Chillax guys all will be revealed in time.

Big Dave isn't the only one with sources.
Now having an insider at the club is cool, a few people on here do and one or two members are "insiders at the club".

But having a direct line to players mangers; now that's gold, FYI not me.... but I know a guy who knows Tom Waterhouses resident pro at the golf club who is sleeping with the bus boy at the buffet at the RSL.

Let you know Tuesday if I here anything.

Peace.

just read two yarns in the space of minutes with one claiming he's on $2mill / 3 yr deal and the other claiming his acceptance of a near 50% cut to the 650k / yr he had at the raiders....

??

That's the James Hooper report @nopatience101 was referring to earlier.

Farkin hope they're quoting his old contract amount, with the 50% cut for being on thin ice being his new contract amount :001_unsure:

That's an interesting last couple of pars in that story re Hoffman's take on Dugan coming in... Kinda sounds like his only concern is no. 1 , literally... I'd have been a little more encouraged by a quote along the lines of "it's terrific to have a guy on board who is going to make us better"...

the amount is very disappointing. We are Parramatta. at least Dugan is good though.

That's an interesting last couple of pars in that story re Hoffman's take on Dugan coming in... Kinda sounds like his only concern is no. 1 , literally... I'd have been a little more encouraged by a quote along the lines of "it's terrific to have a guy on board who is going to make us better"...

Yeah, just sounds like media talk - surely he knows we've signed Dugan to play fullback.

Hoffman can score more tries on the wing anyway, and fill in at fullback when Dugan gets injured.

A club insider

I went inside the broncos leagues club once. True Story.

I can see where Big Dave is coming from though. Why would he name his source, if he really does have one? If he does, you can pretty much guareentee his source won't give him any further info.

If anyone else had a confidential source within the club, would they really name them on here?

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.