Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

Hopefully all this contract talk gets finalised next week and we get Dugan out on the field.

It just sounds like bollocks. It's a ridiculous figure to pay someone who has personal issues and has been sacked from his club. I think James Hooper is just as stupid with the $2 million over 3 years.

In fact, I suspect Big Dave is Hooper's sauce (sic)....

Or is ingesting said sauce

If it's really 2M over 3 seasons, I'd rather just keep Hoffman.

Look, if Dugan can play for us and find the kind of form he displayed a couple of seasons ago for Canberra, then i don't really care if we pay him 700k a year.

Seems that dugan has taken to instagram again. great role model for the game we dont need him here.

The big Dugan discussion

For a club that has a right salary cap 700k is a lot of money

2Q==

Sounds like he'll always be a complete douche.

Man he stirs up easy, time for him to take a chill pill me thinks.

Why would he when he's just been sacked, then re-employed to the same job at a different club for the same money.

I went inside the broncos leagues club once. True Story.

I can see where Big Dave is coming from though. Why would he name his source, if he really does have one? If he does, you can pretty much guareentee his source won't give him any further info.

If anyone else had a confidential source within the club, would they really name them on here?

There isn't anything wrong with posting rumours, as long as they aren't offensive or libelous.

However...

In this case a member was making a spectacle of himself and derailing a number of threads because of it. At some point, you've got to come clean. I didn't expect the source to be revealed publicly but there was nothing preventing it from being revealed privately in confidence.

Use of social media that brings the game or the club into disrepute is a breach of the clubs code of conduct and attracts a fine or suspension. Not a good start, but not surprising either.

He's one of the biggest idiots in the NRL. I have no doubt he'll keep doing stupid shit even if he signs.

Seems that dugan has taken to instagram again. great role model for the game we dont need him here.
If only we'd hired him to play football instead of hiring him for public relations!

wait, we did hire hike to play football? Hash tag who gives a shite what he does outside of play football.

I think Canberra cared what he did when he wasn't at training when he should have been at training.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.