Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

They have already publicly said that whether Dugan signs or not has no bearing on us signing a half. They WILL sign a half

Of course it will. $2million can't be spent on a half now.

i 100% do not want him now. i dont care if he's leaps and shoulders about the current backs in terms of ability. i couldnt genuinely support an idiot like him. he is not the saviour.

the broncos jersey has to stand for something.

Last edited:

He deleted a lot of the comments, even mine and I was trying to be nice... Im all hurt. Dam you Boggan ...DAMMM YOUUU!!!!

Signing Dugan worried me and even more so after this exchange on social media

The big Dugan discussion

This is the reason why I said no to begin with. I had come around to the idea but it's a no again now.

now hes trying to play the victim on twitter. complaining of the harassment he gets. seriously delete your instagram or set it to private it aint hard mate

Well to be fair, he is probably under a lot of stress, and yes I believe that. And someone pressed his buttons, if you read the whole banter back and forth that Mark Raider dude was a dick, so was JD. But I get like that when I blue to, it starts off slow but I always have to say the last thing and it has to be more horrible than the last retort I got.

To his credit, he did delete most of the bad comments after he cooled down and has now posted a message on Istagram explaining and apologizing for his out burst. So he's learning. I would to if I wanted a career again, plus I think he knows this is best chance to restart his life/career.

We have all been young dumb and full of...life at one stage... imaging being like that with a $12500+ pay every week..... HOLD ME THE **** BACK!

The deal is off now surely, this guy's future is in the balance and he's still behaving like a fuckwit.

while i get what you are saying Aeetee you'd THINK that this was the most important time of his life to just SHUT THE HELL UP for a bit. but no, gonna let some randoms get at you on instagram.

If we want to be honest tho he is the one being harassed and bullied. He isn't going onto these guys accounts and harassing them, he is responding to the bullying he is recieving. Yes he shouldn't respond but that's not as easy for some people as it is for others. I certainly know how hard it is not to respond

It just shows how stupid he is. This is the time to avoid any and all controversy. He hasn't.

It just shows how stupid he is. This is the time to avoid any and all controversy. He hasn't.

Obviously, but people are people, not robots. People lash out when they are being hounded. It's easy to judge from up on a high horse

Sooner or later, BHQ will come to the conclusion that if you say Josh Dugan's name 3 times, Satan will leap out from Hell to tear your soul apart.

Shows how Human he is as well, Also shows a least some form of change in the note he posted after.

Gone from fucking up and not taking responsibility for it to fucking up and at least admitting fault. next step is not fucking up.

Shows how Human he is as well, Also shows a least some form of change in the note he posted after.

Gone from fucking up and not taking responsibility for it to fucking up and at least admitting fault. next step is not fucking up.

Exactly - he's young and stupid, like most of us were. And in a position to really **** himself over. Hopefully he realises that before it's too late. We need to give him a chance. BUT he will be on notice that a chance is all it is...keep screwing up, doesn't matter how good you are, you're out. I'm sure that will/has been made crystal clear to him. I for one hope he picks up his game and gets back to form a-la Carney at the Sharks.

Quick play the ball, McCullough to Hunt...passes to Wallace, they're lining up on the outside...DUGAN BREAKS UP THE INSIDE...HE'S GOT SUPPORT...ON TO THAIDAY...THAIDAY...OVER THE TOP OF THE FULLBACK AND SCORES UNDER THE POSTS!!! :thumbup1:

The guy is a retard

I picture it more:

30 out
Wallace passes behind a decoy runner to Prince, Prince draws one, cut out pass to Hodges who takes the line, 2 in the tackle gets arm free around the corner miles style to Dugan on the inside, who walks over Slater to score under the posts... yeah that'll work for me :)

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • cento
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Maroon4life
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Broncosgirl
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Foordy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.