Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

So was O'neil, both got talent, both need attitude adjustments.

Yeah. Not writing him off, but you can't get much more stupid than having a rant at fans 2 days before finalising your contract.

Agree with Nashy, should quit twitter

its on the broncos website, we have pulled out of negotiations. I'm pissed off. **** Josh Hoffman.

hes gone now... so all this BS banter can now actually stop. :)

It's for the best...as long as we throw a lot of money at a good half.

Re: Josh Dugan - Broncos withdraw their offer

At least we know now. Lets hope the club keeps looking to sign players though

Fair enough. Said from the start if the Broncos were happy to sign him, I was too. And vice versa.

Hope he learns his lesson. But he probably won't

It's for the best...as long as we throw a lot of money at a good half.

There are no good halves available thats the problem. We needed Dugan. Can understand the broncos pulling out but definately disappointing!

There are no good halves available thats the problem. We needed Dugan. Can understand the broncos pulling out but definately disappointing!

I don't think we really needed him. We'd still be ordinary with Wallace, Prince and current McCullough. And if we got a good half then even Hoffman would be fine at fullback (provided he worked on his passing a little bit), just like he was in 2010 and 2011, when he was one of our best players.

I think it is the right call. We just don't need that sort of bloke at our club. We needed his talent but not his attitude.

I disagree Widdop is still unsigned for next year. we could potentially get Sam Tomkins (if we are prepared to pay a hefty transfer fee to Wigan. but i don't know if that counts towards the cap)

Talk about ruining your career. What a loser.

Well it's disappointing but that's that

Get widdop and Tomkins (providing the release fee doesn't count towards the cap) go the English connection

Fair enough. Said from the start if the Broncos were happy to sign him, I was too. And vice versa.

Hope he learns his lesson. But he probably won't

Well he didn't learn after getting the sack from Canberra. Can't see him learning now.

Every NRL player who uses twitter or instagram would cop the same shit from fans all the time and they choose to do the smart thing and ignore it.

Why he still has social media after RoofBreezerGate has me stunned.. but then I realize this IS the guy who got a Ray Lewis tattoo on his thigh who appeared to suddenly be a Ravens fan when they made the Super Bowl.

josh hoffman obviously doesnt want dugan at the broncos

favourite a tweet by RLW with steve turner's comment that said 'brisbanse senior players should be consulted before they sign josh dugan' and then made a tweet 'i wish i could get more tattoos'... surely thats tongue in cheek..

Dear Josh Hoffman,

Of course you don't want Dugan here. Dugan would have taken your future number 1 jersey.

Here's something for you Josh Hoffman. Instead of being a fuckhead to a future teammate how about you actually try in games. If you tried hard at the back end of last season, we wouldn't have even contemplated Dugan. It''s due to your **** ups that we would even entertain the idea of signing another fullback.

Now we aren't signing him, so you can be happy now and go back to trying when you want to. But what you did last season is worse than what Dugan has done recently imo. So please stop being a bitch or GTFO of this club that I and thousands of others care about and you don't seem to give a **** about.

I disagree Widdop is still unsigned for next year. we could potentially get Sam Tomkins (if we are prepared to pay a hefty transfer fee to Wigan. but i don't know if that counts towards the cap)

Yep, Widdop, Sam Williams, maybe even Milford since Papalli broke his heart. But we really do have to actively go after them.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • winslow_wong
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Scorchie
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • mieko
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Shane Tronc
  • Maddy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wild Horse
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.