Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: The big Dugan discussion

The problem is, Dugan's off-field problems could spill into his on-field performance like it has for like the past 3 years at Canberra.

He's going to be the most controversial signing in Broncos history.

The big Dugan discussion

If only we'd hired him to play football instead of hiring him for public relations!

wait, we did hire hike to play football? Hash tag who gives a ****e what he does outside of play football.

Footy is a business. If players continue to misbehave it will affect sponsorships for the club.

He's one of the biggest idiots in the NRL. I have no doubt he'll keep doing stupid **** even if he signs.
he has signed, just hasn't been registered yet.

Footy is a business. If players continue to misbehave it will affect sponsorships for the club.
And if we continue to lose games because we have no better than average players it will affect more than just sponsorship. It's a risk we need to take.

The big Dugan discussion

And if we continue to lose games because we have no better than average players it will affect more than just sponsorship. It's a risk we need to take.

Dugan the saviour lol. He is too injury prone to be a saviour

The problem is, Dugan's off-field problems could spill into his on-field performance like it has for like the past 3 years at Canberra.

He's going to be the most controversial signing in Broncos history.
Might not be an issue anymore.

What do you mean?
I mean I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos walk away from the deal.

Either way, he will be facing a suspension before lacing up his boots again, he has just guaranteed it.

Last edited:

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos walk away from the deal.

Either way, he will be facing a suspension before lacing up his boots again, he has just guaranteed it.

I would be surprised if they did walk away because of that. He put some keyboard warriors in there place, oh my!

Last edited:

josh hoffman obviously doesnt want dugan at the broncos

favourite a tweet by RLW with steve turner's comment that said 'brisbanse senior players should be consulted before they sign josh dugan' and then made a tweet 'i wish i could get more tattoos'... surely thats tongue in cheek..

Last edited:

I'd seriously rather sign a half. I'm worried that if we sign this butthole, Gee or whatever will just go "Well, that's enough big name signings for the next 10 years".

Keyboard warriors or not, he needs to close his accounts.

I'd seriously rather sign a half. I'm worried that if we sign this butthole, Gee or whatever will just go "Well, that's enough big name signings for the next 10 years".

They have already publicly said that whether Dugan signs or not has no bearing on us signing a half. They WILL sign a half

I would be surprised if they did walk away because of that. He put some keyboard warriors in there place, oh my!
Using derogatory language, sexist remarks and telling someone to kill themself in a year the game has pledged to spread awareness of cyber bullying and all before the ink has dried on his new contract, that tells me he either has no self control or is stupid or both. His contract hasn't even been registered yet and has already broken the clubs CoC and dragged the Broncos into a fresh scandal and is already a distraction for the rest of the squad. I think he will be cut loose.

Last edited:

They have already publicly said that whether Dugan signs or not has no bearing on us signing a half. They WILL sign a half

Even if they do go for a half after him, it'll probably mean the difference between someone good and someone shitty.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dexter
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skathen
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Gaz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.