Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: Josh Dugan - Broncos withdraw their offer

Internet troll: 1

Duche Bogan: - 650,000

b0cfddf1-8e28-45cb-8d14-37200833271f_zpsc9b351fa.jpg

The idiot blew his chances. A shame because I wanted a gifted talent playing here.

The biggest positive to come out of this could be that we are now willing to look outside to fix any problems we might have. Hopefully they keep it up. I love it that the club wants to develop players, but even in the past we actually signed important players to fill any role we lacked in.

What is more likely to happen is that now we'll go "see what happens when we try and buy players? We'll stick to our juniors from now on cause this doesn't happen with them" and we'll continue to throw big dollars at home-grown nuffies, bet the whole house on them, only for them to either turn out rubbish like usual or leave because they weren't given a chance because a nuffy who'd been there longer had first dibs on their spot.

this is probably the most disillusioned I have ever been with our club. It makes me not want to support them until basically everyone from the coaching staff to the playing roster is shown the door.

I've never seen you once post something that made me think you were a Broncos supporter so I can't see how you not supporting them because you are disillusioned will make any difference.

Last edited:

What is more likely to happen is that now we'll go "see what happens when we try and buy players? We'll stick to our juniors from now on cause this doesn't happen with them" and we'll continue to throw big dollars at home-grown nuffies, bet the whole house on them, only for them to either turn out rubbish like usual or leave because they weren't given a chance because a nuffy who'd been there longer had first dibs on their spot.

this is probably the most disillusioned I have ever been with our club. It makes me not want to support them until basically everyone from the coaching staff to the playing roster is shown the door.

I found these.

http://www.marathonstadium.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Newcastle-Knights-Discussion

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum

http://www.nzwarriors.com/forum/

And this

http://www.mydragons.com.au/md/forums/

Now If you also become disillusioned with those guys there are another 11 teams going around... You can find their forums using google :)

Let me know if I can help any further

The guy's a douche. He may have won some games for us with his brilliance in the short term, but ultimately I think he would have been a cancer on the team. Some of the potential stars coming through the ranks could do without his influence.

The guy's a douche. He may have won some games for us with his brilliance in the short term, but ultimately I think he would have been a cancer on the team. Some of the potential stars coming through the ranks could do without his influence.

But maybe we could have turned him around like we did with hodges....remember him pre 2006? Anyway at least they duties now, rather than it costing buckets of time and cash....just hope management doesn't use this as an excuse to not consider outside players

Completely different circumstances.

For one, Hodges was returning and it was for the right reasons. We didn't throw a ton of money at him, he sourced our club out and accepted a modest offer to get his career back on track. He put in and it lead to his fantastic redemption run of 05-08.

Completely different circumstances.

For one, Hodges was returning and it was for the right reasons. We didn't throw a ton of money at him, he sourced our club out and accepted a modest offer to get his career back on track. He put in and it lead to his fantastic redemption run of 05-08.

True pete.....I'm just thankful it blew up now....

I just lol at the "ermagherd our club is stupid" response. Dugan left them little choice.

No doubt he said in negotiations "yeah nah me social media needs to stop hey"... Nek minit, calls someone a spastic, kill yaself.

I've never seen you once post something that made me think you were a Broncos supporter so I can't see how you not supporting them because you are disillusioned will make any difference.
been supporting the Broncos longer than you have mate. just because im not all "everythings peachy" at all times doesnt mean im not a supporter.

Last edited:
Josh Dugan - Broncos withdraw their offer

been supporting the Broncos longer than you have mate. just because im not all "everythings peachy" at all times doesnt mean im not a supporter.

Hard to believe you've ever supported the broncos. You also have no clue how long I've supported the Broncos.

well i know you havent been supporting them longer than i have, since i have been since day 1.

if i dont support the broncos, why do i have like 10 broncos jerseys, all their dvds, trading cards, been a season member, been to dozens of games, been to semis, been to the super league grand final, and cheer them on every week without fail? doesnt seem like things that someone whos not a supporter would do.

Alright, everyone's had their say.

Last I checked this thread was about Dugan, not who's the bigger fan.

Stick to it please.

Josh Dugan - Broncos withdraw their offer

So glad we dodged the Dugan bullet. He is overrated and injury prone.

I reckon the Broncos were always going to enter the player market regardless of whether we signed Dugan or not.

At least that's how I interpreted the quotes from the CM.

norman will be convinced to stay at hte broncos after watching the eels play tonight.

Active Now

• mrtij
  • Browny
  • Cavalo
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.