Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: Josh Dugan - Broncos withdraw their offer

Well...that escalated quickly.

I've made my thoughts clear but gee I hope the club realises that our situation in the backs is dire and that we desperately need to recruit somebody there.

Look at our current casualty ward: Yow Yeh, Hodges, Hoffman, Copley, Kemp, Whitchurch.

It's ridiculous.

We need to sign someone for now. perhaps an Edrick Lee could be approached??

Edrick Lee
Kalifa Fai Fai Loa
Denny Solomona
Stewart Mills

Would be my picks.

I wonder how much Moga is on? Obviously he's out for a season, but I wouldn't be against us making a play for him.

Edrick Lee
Kalifa Fai Fai Loa
Denny Solomona
Stewart Mills

Would be my picks.

I wonder how much Moga is on? Obviously he's out for a season, but I wouldn't be against us making a play for him.

Moga would be an excellent get but obviously not for this season. Couldn't be on big money plus won't be in the centres with SKD and Jennings in the way. Hodges is on his last legs unfortunately and we need to seriously look at filling the void he will leave. The future of Yow Yeh is not certain by any means.

Anonymous and Alec why do you continually bag bronco forwards especially Hannant and Gillett or any other player who does not play the perfect game you think they must play every week? Are you even Bronco supporters? Have you ever been to a Broncos game? Your repeated negative comments makes me think you have never played the game? You must be an extreme pesimist!!

Me? I rate our pack highly. I've even defended Hannant. I mostly bag out the spine.

Me? I rate our pack highly. I've even defended Hannant. I mostly bag out the spine.
Oh come on mate, that's so 2012. Be creative!

I admit I vent my Broncos frustrations here at times, so I'll try to tone it down a little. :p

I genuinely do rate our main forward pack though, outside of Gillett's defence and Thaiday's inconsistency. I'm even becoming impressed by Dodds and Anderson.

This might not be over just yet:

In an astounding turn of events, the Brisbane Broncos will consider reigniting their interest in controversial fullback Josh Dugan today, after a plea from the club's players.

A club insider has confirmed that the Broncos playing group met this afternoon after news broke of the Broncos withdrawal from negotiations with Dugan.

It is understood a two hour meeting took place, where each player put forward their opinion of Dugan, and whether they would like to see him at the club.

A meeting has been scheduled at the club's Red Hill headquarters this morning, with Sam Thaiday, Paul White, Andrew Gee and Anthony Griffin all expected to be in attendance to discuss the merits of signing Dugan.

Dugan's hopes of a move to Brisbane were all but over yesterday afternoon, following the announcement by the Broncos that they had withdrawn from negotiations with the troubled former NSW Origin fullback.

Rest of the article - www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-to-reignite-dugan-interest/story-dghghhdh-4859966473895

Last edited:

I'd rather us put the money aside and make a big play for Widdop.

yessss

April fools day starts with a bang.

****. now I go back to hating Broncos management.

RE: Josh Dugan - Broncos withdraw their offer

Oh Brisbane.. Do Gee and White think Dugan will change overnight? The way this latest incident has been handled shows we maybe aren't the club to manage Dugan

Trololololol

Nice work ning lol

That's gold. Some of your best work Ning. Got me good by the way.

:loool:

F59zZ.gif

Active Now

• Yellowfella
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • Cavalo
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.