Josh Hoffman

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Maybe the compromise - go hard in '14 and you can go a year early?

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
got the voicemail.

i think he'll get released at the end of the year (if he still wants to leave.)

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Looks like Hoffman is on Nine News with Wally tonight.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
The Kennel - crap at the forumming, crapper at trolling.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
got the voicemail.

i think he'll get released at the end of the year (if he still wants to leave.)

This is the important bit for mine. I'm hopeful he'll kill it on the wing/centre and realise it aint that bad

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
This is the important bit for mine. I'm hopeful he'll kill it on the wing/centre and realise it aint that bad

Maybe he will realise he is on good money and enjoy playing with Barba again

possibly - if certain events click into place he's ours for 2014 though.

yeah like the Broncos deciding they don't need him anymore ... good luck with that. what may have happened is that Broncos management have convinced him to play out the year (similar to the Raiders with Milford), that would allow them to go to the market to find a replacement for him...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

I doubt it, but we can hope. He is not that good of a fullback, but he is a fucking good winger.

Bulldogsfanatic

Bulldogsfanatic

Feb 20, 2014
Maybe he will realise he is on good money and enjoy playing with Barba again

I rate Hoff highly and would hate too see that talent wasted on the wing/centre position, he's a fullback.

yeah like the Broncos deciding they don't need him anymore ... good luck with that. what may have happened is that Broncos management have convinced him to play out the year (similar to the Raiders with Milford), that would allow them to go to the market to find a replacement for him...

It would also bring in some decent coin for both clubs for our rd 1 match - having Barba face Hoff.
but like i said before certain events just need to fall inplace for us to get him over to Belmore.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We certainly need to sign a quality winger if we are to let Hoffman go for next year.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
It is alright he is definitely staying this year :takdir:

B

bulldogs_fan

Feb 20, 2014
You guys have plenty of players who can cover Hoffman.

Hoffman is unhappy, no point keeping a unhappy player at your club. Barba is 5x the player Hoffman is. Who needs him? The Dogs haha.

Good luck with it all, Up the Dogs and I can't wait for RD 1!!!

Bulldogsfanatic

Bulldogsfanatic

Feb 20, 2014
Hoffman worked his way from the wing to his preferred position of fullback and now is on the verge of losing it -
You guys also have Milford enroute and plenty of depth for your backs - Let Hoff come down to Belmore :D

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Hoffman worked his way from the wing to his preferred position of fullback and now is on the verge of losing it -
You guys also have Milford enroute and plenty of depth for your backs - Let Hoff come down to Belmore :D
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Bish
  • teampjta
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Tmac
  • Manlyman
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.