Josh Hoffman

Hoffman worked his way from the wing to his preferred position of fullback and now is on the verge of losing it -
You guys also have Milford enroute and plenty of depth for your backs - Let Hoff come down to Belmore :D

Actually, Hoffman started his Broncos career as a fullback, then moved to the wing,where he has excelled mind you, as evidenced by his 15 tries last season, most of which he scored while on the wing

Hoffman worked his way from the wing to his preferred position of fullback and now is on the verge of losing it -
You guys also have Milford enroute and plenty of depth for your backs - Let Hoff come down to Belmore :D

If he didn't want to go to the Dogs than maybe we wouldn't care so much.

Actually, Hoffman started his Broncos career as a fullback, then moved to the wing,where he has excelled mind you, as evidenced by his 15 tries last season, most of which he scored while on the wing

Ahh my mistake - I forgot that FB experiment you guys did.

Ahh my mistake - I forgot that FB experiment you guys did.

Hoffman has started 68 games at fullback, 18 on the wing, 2 at centre, and 1 off the bench. Hardly an "experiment". But don't let facts get in your way.

Anyway on QLD 9 news he is about to announce he is saying.

LOL just got the phone call. I hadn't seen this thread, so when I saw a random Brisbane number calling my phone and the guy says "Hello, It's Josh Hoffman" I was thinking for a split second he was super petty and calling me to call me out on talking shit about him on the forum. :P

He said he was "on board 100% for 2014: and he talked about how well they did in the 9s so it was very recent.

Now we know never to believe media articles unless there are actual quotes from the player.

Yeah there's about to be something on 9 News regarding his future, I assume it'll be similar to the automated message.

Hoffman staying til at least 2015, has never wanted to leave and wants to be a one club man.

Okay, from the man himself on Nine News:

He is staying, honouring his contract and looking forward to play alongside Barba, regardless of which position!

Can we put this to bed now?

P.S. Sorry "The Greatest", seems like you're wrong... again!

ch 9 started with him saying he will hopefully be a one club man.

dunno if its all PR, could well be. but hes definitely staying for this season eh.

He is staying, honouring his contract and looking forward to play alongside Barba, regardless of which position!

Unfortunately, that won't happen. They'll say that White and Griffin were behind the camera with a gun and a piece of paper telling him to read what's on it.

There will be more conspiracy theories.

It's only news when he is actually right :laugh:

Yeah there's about to be something on 9 News regarding his future, I assume it'll be similar to the automated message.

The media will always jump at the opportunity on a story that has more twists and turns.
btw our CEO was in Brisbane yesterday *touches nose*

So if Hoffman is indeed telling the truth, I wonder what happens to his manager for intentionally using the media to lie and manipulate..

Active Now

• blacknwhite
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Horseheadsup
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • broncoscope
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.