Josh Hoffman

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Maybe he could trial at 6 with Redcliffe for a while before being thrown into the first grade squad. Maybe trial with Redcliffe until his contract is up.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
"Fullback is his preferred position but I don't think he would look out of place in a six jersey."

I had to laugh at that comment by Reed. A 5/8 needs some kind of ball skills. WTF does Hoffman have?

I read the article as Barba would not look out of place in the six jersey not Hoffman

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jarrod Wallace's dad came into work today interesting enough, had a bit of a chat about the Broncos, asked him if he knew anything about the mood in the club was like, said his son felt the mood is upbeat.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I just got a call which sounded like an automated call. It was definitely Hoffman saying that he won't be going anywhere this year. The news of him joining the Bulldogs this year is complete crap.

It was a call sent to members..

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
So I just got a recorded message from Josh Hoffman saying he will be at the Broncos this year no matter what number he will have on his back. Any other members get this?
Not sure if White was in the background holding a gun to his head ...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I got the call. He certainly didn't sound unhappy. He sounded like he was looking forward to playing this year regardless of where he plays. Or maybe he was forced to say it..

morethanjack

morethanjack

NYC Player
Contributor
Aug 12, 2013
I like the way they dealt with the situation. Feels like they are really trying not to fan the fire of this media circus surrounding Hoffman.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
So what did the call say?

That he wanted to set the record straight and say himself that he is not going anywhere this year and that rest assured he is looking forward to playing this year no matter what number it's under and he is looking forward to the season ahead and seeing the members at members only functions. That's pretty much the gist of it.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
then what games is his manager playing .... maybe trying to gain a release for 2015?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
then what games is his manager playing .... maybe trying to gain a release for 2015?

I was thinking maybe his manager is trying to force Broncos into keeping him at fullback.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, could be an agreement between the two parties he will see the year out?

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Shane Tronc
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • RolledOates
  • Swordfish
  • Alihaider
  • Skathen
  • something
  • FACTHUNT
  • Battler
  • Cavalo
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.