Josh Hoffman

whats said cant be unsaid... his true thoughts are public domain now... cant blame him, but still id be suprised if he stays for long and if so what form he produces. ffs hope vidot apologises to whoever he wronged and gets his head right... sorry lachlan youre a good kid... just go play nrl for a team i dont support !!!

Last edited:
ffs hope vidot apologises to whoever he wronged and gets his head right... sorry lachlan youre a good kid... just go play nrl for a team i dont support !!!

vidot isnt named for either side as already said about 12 times so chill

broncos twitter said vidot is playing Q CUP.....

well call me a **** but i was really hoping he was ****ing injured.... at least we have oates up our sleeve, cant fault drew getting a run... but geez. lol anyway not trying to bee too negative... deadset just see ****ing red when marantas name's read out :-/

Agree. White seems to be one very smooth operator.

Now let's wait for moley with his usual 'Things change, bro'

credit where its due.. white has either the pull of bullfrog or the likeability of renee... im hearing 2nd hand stuff that still points to cap space & roster juggling being the main factors - i suppose RE: milford / smith etc..

what chance that has of changing before rd 1 (or in fact any time during the season) remains to be seen..

Simple solution. Find a Bulldogs player that Canberra wants. Now.

Simple solution. Find a Bulldogs player that Canberra wants. Now.

Can we convince them that they want T-rex? cos that would be both useful and hilarious

Can we convince them that they want T-rex? cos that would be both useful and hilarious

That's not Sticky's way. He prefers to take an 'under-the-radar' player, pay them $400k, and think that he's good enough to turn them in to something worth that money. Tupou. Lussick. etc. Tim Browne, how about a billion dollars?

That's not Sticky's way. He prefers to take an 'under-the-radar' player, pay them $400k, and think that he's good enough to turn them in to something worth that money. Tupou. Lussick. etc. Tim Browne, how about a billion dollars?

I actually think he believes that the amount of money you pay someone is directly proportional to how well they play. For instance, if you started paying Thurston only half of his wage all of his talent would disappear.

Or to use a more specific example, pay Corey Norman half a million dollars and he will suddenly posses skills he doesn't have and in general stop being shit

I actually think he believes that the amount of money you pay someone is directly proportional to how well they play. For instance, if you started paying Thurston only half of his wage all of his talent would disappear.

Or to use a more specific example, pay Corey Norman half a million dollars and he will suddenly posses skills he doesn't have and in general stop being shit

if players were paid on performance

Peter Wallace would have been walking the streets as a homeless person by now.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • DrGee
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • kman
  • Canga
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.