Josh McGuire

• Thread starter BroncosFan4Life7
  • Start date
Bennett is arguably the greatest coach in developing props. He also seems to pay them less than others.

Bennett is arguably the greatest coach in developing props. He also seems to pay them less than others.

I thought Bennett was like Bellamy with the Storm. he builds a team well so the props all do well even if they aren't the greatest players on their own

I beg to differ hook knows its a business and not some school footy team.

Are you serious? Have you ever actually had a real job?

Wow how did you know? I've only been working since I was 14 and am currently as a senior manager in an organisaton of over 100 people... it's not a real job but we can't all be superstars like you, Anonymous Person.

I'm going to do this in dot points because maybe, just maybe you will actually comprehend it that way.

• Anyone at any time can be fired
  • If they are fired without the right conditions being met ie. were meeting there KPI's, had no warnings etc. they can sue for unfair dismissal and if they prove their case compensation will be awarded.

Hence why I said if you have the money you can fire anyone at anytime

Obviously its different in coaching as they are contracted so they just pay out there contract.

Last edited:
I think if they pay out your contract they can fire you whenever they want.

Last edited:
McGuire is coming across as a hypocrite if (and it is a big IF the papers can be believed) a month ago he said that he will be going to market to get a good price as he has a family to support and then this week he said he will play under no one but Griffin. He said he would go to Sydney if he had to but i am sure at that stage Hook would not have been his coach

Immediate reaction from me is he will just gargle out rubbish that suits his own needs or agendas

Of course papers do the same thing

• Anyone at any time can be fired
  • If they are fired without the right conditions being met ie. were meeting there KPI's, had no warnings etc. they can sue for unfair dismissal and if they prove their case compensation will be awarded.

And if they win the unfair dismissal case and get awarded a payout, they actually remain fired

Hence what B4L is saying is spot on

Anybody can be fired at any time from any job, as long as you have the cash to back it up

Yeah, well you guys need to get a real job where you can't be fired! Its not rocket science guuuuyzzz.

right so you can just kill people too, you just have to spend a few years in jail. they stay dead too.

you cannot legally fire someone for no reason. You can make them stop working for you by illegally firing them and then potentially paying out millions of dollars, sure, but that doesn't mean you can legally fire people for no reason.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was about Josh Maguire. .. Stay on topic!

Benny better reassure him.

Moose is a Broncos legend in the making.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • porouian
  • rj9
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • Skathen
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • BroncosAlways
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.