NEWS Kahu set to return to Broncos after short stint at Cowboys

I’m so fucking furious. **** this whole administration. They can all **** right off and I swear to god if one person tells me how great White is I am going to fucking lose it!

Sounds like he was in charge to me.

It means compromising. Same as in any business. You cant have everything.

She also said "I have to veto any offer that goes out to players. They basically won't speak to a player manager and talk any numbers without speaking to me first"

She along with Nolan decide whats in our budget and it goes from there.

Boyd will never retire. He's a spineless cat that will milk the club every cent he possibly can.

2020 is another right off. Maybe 2021.
Or... He is about to and this is an early indication.... Just saying

This signing makes no sense unless that is the case

How fucking long was Kahu signed for.

I swear him and Glenn kept signing similar length contracts surely his has expired.

And what fucking contract did Kahu sign with the cows... this is fucking ridiculous!!!

**** all these deadweight ***** off already... banish them from the fucking state !!!!

Everyone is jumping to a lot of commotion without really knowing the full story here. It is strange... But could be a watch this space

It doesn't sound like a signing though, it sounds like extremely poor management that the rorters/ storm board will be openly laughing about during their next meeting.

Kahu signed his extension on the back of being our top points scorer for 2 years in a row and he was a useful squad member. I dont think it was a bad deal for him at the time, but it just looks bad now as it appears we basically loaned him out for a year.

Hahaha ****, I was hoping a team like Titans would be conned into buying him.

I didn’t know that Broncos were stupid enough to somehow allow him the option of returning?.. I doubt they accounted for it.. And if they did, why wasn’t it announced to fans that Kahu could return? Seems like something to mention

Kahu signed his extension on the back of being our top points scorer for 2 years in a row and he was a useful squad member. I dont think it was a bad deal for him at the time, but it just looks bad now as it appears we basically loaned him out for a year.

I think it was too much $$$ and too long a deal for a player with his injury history and I thought that at the time. The Broncos have got to start being more ruthless than this if they want to win anything.
[automerge]1572594680[/automerge]
So, we will probably have around $1.5m playing in Q cup next year (rumoured figures) :
Kahu - $400,000
Macca - $400k
Boyd - $700k

Management have some big questions to answer. However, no one seems to be held accountable for this shit that seems to keep reoccurring at the club.

****, we are a disgrace

I used to wonder how clubs like the Tigers could end up paying like 600-700k for someone like Josh Reynolds to play reserve grade. It seemed so unprofessional and you wonder how they made that decision.

What Brisbane have got on their hands for 2020 is probably worse than anything I’ve seen.

Last edited:
This is a real fucking joke right. So this fucker left to go make his mark up North with the proviso that if he didn't make it there he could return to finish out his contract. The fact he was signed for so long in the first place is a fucking joke, the fact the club agreed to this, is a fucking joke, 400k is a fucking joke and the fact he has the balls to come back is a fucking joke.

I am sorry but the second Bennett run was a fucking disaster for signings and retention. Some of the most stupid shit ever that I have seen. You can spin it any way you like but there is a fucking trend here with Wayne since his last Premiership. **** anyone who makes excuses for him, White or any other prick who had their fingerprints on Boyds, Maccas, Gillette or Kahus fucking contracts. You have to be fucking kidding me with this amateur hour shit.

Our club is a fucking mess and you can see why Siebold questioned the clubs desire to win games or just be an also ran. It is a cluster **** and you can't pin it on him. What a mess this poor **** has to deal with. What a fucking shambles. This experienced group is a bunch of busted ass overpaid pricks. Only one by the looks has the respect for himself and the club to pull the plug and do the right thing.

The only hope I have is that Kawho's contract would have had to always been factored into all other negotiations and our cap for next year, up until the point he turned it down or not. So hopefully does not cost us Andrew or a half. I am pissed, I have held it in the best I can all fucking year, but this for me is worse then our drubbing. These contracts are that bad, club cripplers and its been going on for too long under the same shit heads.

I think it was too much $$$ and too long a deal for a player with his injury history and I thought that at the time. The Broncos have got to start being more ruthless than this if they want to win anything.

Not so sure the part about his injury issues stand up in terms of his contract extension in 2017. he played 67 out of a possible 72 games from 2015/2016/2017. I think his contract was also closer to the $350k mark as well tbh.

So, we will probably have around $1.5m playing in Q cup next year (rumoured figures) :
Kahu - $400,000
Macca - $400k
Boyd - $700k

Management have some big questions to answer. However, no one seems to be held accountable for this shit that seems to keep reoccurring at the club.

****, we are a disgrace
Rebuild all 3 into one and we can have the 1.5million dollar man!

Also it’s not just the 400k, I want a clean start. Move on from these guys that have tried hard for the last decade or so but ultimately failed and start anew (Glenn not included). This is going the other direction.

Not so sure the part about his injury issues stand up in terms of his contract extension in 2017. he played 67 out of a possible 72 games from 2015/2016/2017. I think his contract was also closer to the $350k mark as well tbh.

He still has multiple knee reconstructions under his belt though which should be factored in imo. Yes it was a while ago but from what I’ve seen it has taken its toll, he’s one of the slowest, least agile backs in the comp.

Last edited:
Hopefully Murdoch is fucking furious at this and starts swinging the executive axe.

I would rather Kahu than Shibaskai at least. Kahu has a nice catch and pass and will dig in when given the ball to run. The deal he’s on is a bit over for sure but he’s still a decent centre.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Tim K
  • Rambstien
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dazza 92
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncos4life
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosMan
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.