Kemp to Warriors

Aeetee said:
The Broncos DID offer Kemp a contract guys, but the Warriors one was way more substantial and not a slap in the face like the one the Broncos offered him. He wanted to stay but in the end the Warriors contract was too good to pass up.

Well they should have topped it up with whatever they threw away on Michaels.

i dont get why people arent a michaels fan. i recon he is a future rep player!

sydney_bronco09 said:
i dont get why people arent a michaels fan. i recon he is a future rep player!

Before he rooted his knee it was a possibility if he continued to improve on the same curve. He was getting better all the time but the knee will set him back a long way and reverting back to wing where he is clearly less comfortably will knock him back too, sad but I don't see rep footy in him now certainly not in the immediate future.

Had a good chat about this last night actually - about the last time we had marquee wingers etc., which is always really evident when we come up against the likes of Inu.

The way I see it, I'd prefer to have two marquee centres than wingers. They'll get more ball, et cetera.

With Hodgo and Folau next year's likely centre pairing, we need decent and no-nonsense wingers who can defend well, run good lines, and can find the line. We definitely have that at the club through the likes of Michaels/Boyd.

So, while it's sad to see Kemp go, I can understand where we're coming from. It's clear the Warriors would've offered him a fair whack of cash.

I like Kemp, however don't get too excited. 3 out of his 4 tries anyone who can catch would have scored

Active Now

• Dash
  • Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • bert_lifts
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.