VOTE Kev’s midseason mark

Rate Kev as a coach so far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I want to give Kevvie the benefit of the doubt and time but he’s basically a toxic element.

I get the feeling Donuts wants competent, professional and elite performance in every role, I think Kevvie is effectively starting to be worked around, not through. I’d say he’s marked for sniping.

Also, I don’t get why Ikin was the one to **** milf off, he’s been here for two seconds after milf has for 7 years. Surely Kevvie could man up and do it?
It’s almost as though a fresh set of eyes identified a long standing problem. Hocus pocus bullshit if you ask me.

It’s almost as though a fresh set of eyes identified a long standing problem. Hocus pocus bullshit if you ask me.
Please, we’ve all known for months milf was gone and kev’s waited for someone else to come in and do it

Maybe we were fucking him over and stringing him along, like he did to us. Dry up other options and make him look like dogshit. Why not? He made us look like dogshit.
Well if so Kevvie managed to not **** something up

I’m over kev, it’s not the first time he has lied.. We should be able to believe what our “coach” is saying.. yet it’s constant bullshit. Lost all respect for him

I’m over kev, it’s not the first time he has lied.. We should be able to believe what our “coach” is saying.. yet it’s constant bullshit. Lost all respect for him

do you like/have respect for Bennett by any chance ... because he has lied to the media on plenty of occasions

Me?

Shows a lack of ticket from Kevvie and he’s scrambling all over the shop making a fucking fool of himself.
Kev said weeks ago Milford wasn't going to get a new contract, this is old news just made final.

do you like/have respect for Bennett by any chance ... because he has lied to the media on plenty of occasions

I wasn't Wayne's biggest fan, I was one of those who thought he needed to move on so I am NOT a Wayne fanboy by any means but surely even you can see the difference but if not, here you go:

Wayne: Lied to a plan, either to protect players or for his/club's interests
Kevvie: Lies for no apparent reason and is constantly proven wrong almost immediately to the point he has become a meme.

I wasn't Wayne's biggest fan, I was one of those who thought he needed to move on so I am NOT a Wayne fanboy by any means but surely even you can see the difference but if not, here you go:

Kevvie: Lies for no apparent reason and is constantly proven wrong almost immediately to the point he has become a meme.

I'm holding out hope that there is, in fact, a plan. That we're all sitting back here confused, meanwhile DD, Ikin and Kev are kicking back breaking 4th walls, playing 4D chess etc to get shit done.

I Mean Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Yeah it really is an issue, I am a huge Kev fan but the bloke is terrible in this regard. At least Wayne would say something like "you tell me, your writing the story" if they tried digging for scoops. Kev just says "yeah, thats right, well we are starting over, everyone is staying, yeah".

I'm holding out hope that there is, in fact, a plan. That we're all sitting back here confused, meanwhile DD, Ikin and Kev are kicking back breaking 4th walls, playing 4D chess etc to get shit done.

I Mean Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Does Walters really strike you as that type of intellect?

Can you imagine the leadership meetings between Walters, Glenn... And Milford? TPJ? Or whoever the leadership group is now. No wonder we can't win games.

Yeah nah sweet bro, yeah nah yeah would be the discussion most weeks.

Kevvie pre-game: I want you to just run it and keep it simple.

Kevvie post-game: Why did you run it and keep it simple? I wanted you to pass it and kick it!

Can you imagine the leadership meetings between Walters, Glenn... And Milford? TPJ? Or whoever the leadership group is now. No wonder we can't win games.

Yeah nah sweet bro, yeah nah yeah would be the discussion most weeks.
Glenn would just be like
02272E02 E091 4B86 AB2A DDACFDC4B1E7

in Wayne's time at Souths he has lied on several occasions about the club signing a player ... only for the player in question's siganture to be made official within the week

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Emanon
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • NSW stables
  • Midean
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.