RUMOUR Kodi Nikorima to Storm

Re: Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Bellamy organising his next spine. 1 Munster 6 Kodi 7 Cronk 9 Smith. 7 and 9 to be found later.
Only way he stays is we make a reshuffle 6 Milf 7 Kodi 9 Hunt and boot Macca because he has no way in.

Then he is gone ...

because i don't see Wayne Bennett shifting Hunt (one of the best halfbacks in the comp) to Hooker

or punting Macca (a solid hooker) who we have missed desperately during his injury

Game, Set and Match. Seeya Kodi.

Re: Kodi Nikorima has signed with the Storm.

Sorry, didn't see this in the movements page. My bad.

I have said it all year and last yr that it will be Macca vs Kodi for position. He didn't even get the start over Waddell so there ya go. What else is there to say?

I'd love to keep Kodi, but realistically he couldn't ask for a better opportunity. It's hard to begrudge a lad like him taking the offer, he did everything we asked of him.

Yep i want kodi to stay as well. But hes not going to sit on the bench any longer. Our spine is set and too far away from being an opening. I would love to piss Macca off and put Kodi 9. It would just mean other fwds need to tighten up. I think the 2018 salary cap raise has a lot to do with it. Hold tight on that one.

Can't keep em all. Any fringe/bench player offered an opportunity to start at another club will almost always take it especially if they have a fairly young talented bloke ahead of them.

Wonder if we will target a bench utility... I don't know of anyone decent coming through who could play there?

Wonder if there is any chance of a return to the Broncos for jnik? Wouldn't mind segeyaro if he could keep himself fit either, he is off contract this year.

Any other team, I'm good with. But Broncos players can't be Storm players like Barca players can't be Real players, imo. I will reserve judgement until this is confirmed.

Yep, he'll go, and I think will reach his potential down there. All the best if he does go.

Gives us an opportunity to - I don't know? Another forward on the bench? Macca can play 80. But so can a lot of our forwards as well if need be.

Who's coming through who would push for a 'utility' type role or have they now all left?

Any other team, I'm good with. But Broncos players can't be Storm players like Barca players can't be Real players, imo. I will reserve judgement until this is confirmed.

Like Ronaldo, Figo, Hagi, Enrique, Laudrup :takdir:

Last edited:

Yep, he'll go, and I think will reach his potential down there. All the best if he does go.

Gives us an opportunity to - I don't know? Another forward on the bench? Macca can play 80. But so can a lot of our forwards as well if need be.

Who's coming through who would push for a 'utility' type role or have they now all left?

Let's get JNik back. Surely he has seen the grass sucks on the other side.

Offer him an adequate contract, the chance to play first grade every week and the assurance that no one here will ever try to **** a dog.

If this is true, it's disappointing, but he deserves to start at a good club. I reckon Ese Ese and Arrow will be fighting tooth and nail for that bench spot

He's a fantastic player and I'd love him to stay, but there's no way he's taking a spine spot any time soon. The recent few weeks have shown how under appreciated macca really is.

But also the last few weeks have shown that Wayne hasnt backed Kodi into start. It would of been nice to see it.

Active Now

• LGH
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Manifesto
  • Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Ras
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Swordfish
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • Socnorb
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.