Korbin Sims to Red Hill

Korbin isn't a total dud, he has to have something going for him in order to be on the Origin radar. If the right circumstances come up he could be a valuable addition to the rotation.

I just don't see any reason to get excited. It feels like we've been there, done that with the Sims family and there's little reason to believe Korbin will buck the trend.

Hopefully enough to force his way into the QLD starting side...

tumblr_o50ofdbCvI1v7lz3lo2_400.gif

Not really a fan of Korbin but I wouldn't base a view on his ability just on 2016 form.

I get the feeling this is happening, and he will probably be pretty handy for us if it does go ahead.

Chris garry is adamant james & napa aren't going anywhere. He didn't rule out sims ,just said he's been linked to almost every team.

I bet he ends up at St George with his brother Tariq.

Looks like Knights have managed to sign Matt Scott, so...

I would have loved Scott.

He is getting very close to retirement and probably only has 2 years max left in him, but the valuable experience and leadership he would have brought the club would have made the signing worth it.

He could have really helped our younger props.

Doesn't really make sense for the Knights lol, they have a bunch of kids, dunno how signing a prop in his early 30's who may only have 1-2 good years left changes anything for them, they'd be better off just going all in on players between the age group of 18-24 and building for a run at a premiership in the 2019-2025 sort of era.

Doesn't really make sense for the Knights lol, they have a bunch of kids, dunno how signing a prop in his early 30's who may only have 1-2 good years left changes anything for them, they'd be better off just going all in on players between the age group of 18-24 and building for a run at a premiership in the 2019-2025 sort of era.

He brings a lot of experience and leadership. Which is something they lack in the side, especially in the pack.

Having someone like Scott at the club could really help those young blokes. They would have an International and Origin prop to learn from. Even if it's only for a year or two it could still greatly benefit them.

Scott is pretty inconsistent at club level I think. I would like us to have a red hot go at getting Woods for next year.

Well it's not like signing him would be a backwards step for them at this point. They can't cop a break.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • achievedrap
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • Tmac
  • simplythebest
  • Aldo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.