Latrell Sent home with Coronavirus symptoms.

lol - didnt realise being a fat lazy **** was one of the symptoms.

Hopefully it's something minor, or the NRL re-start is fucked.

Hopefully it's something minor, or the NRL re-start is fucked.
Yea im not sure how they would handle this situation.
Would it mean cancelling the season restart? Or just isolating Latrell and anyone he has had contact with?
Also, would this change the penalties handed down to the 4 players who broke the social distancing rules?

So...he had to get sent home? Meaning he went to training with symptoms?

lol lazy Latrell probably didn't want to train just yet and feigned a cough. Bet Jimmy is one of the other 3.

Last edited:
Man I'm so sick of this dumb ****. He is legit the new Mundine.

And now you have JAC and that Davis fella at Newcastle who must surely have to be checked out as well.

If an enormous, massively out of scale head is a symptom, well it’s not looking good for Latrell.

View attachment 7737
If an enormous, massively out of scale head is a symptom, well it’s not looking good for Latrell.
Looks like a guy that was just given the day off training... someone better tell him training actually starts on Wednesday though 😏😏

Latrell is a giant, he's as tall as Haas. If he took training as seriously as Haas, then he could be an hall of famer and all time great.

Long term greatness in modern sport requires maintenance.

The reality is that he will be nothing.

There is a chance for him to go both ways really. I don’t think anyone can say that he doesn’t have the talent to become a great player, but the doubt is if l he has the passion and drive to reach that level.
Gus and Johns talked him up way to much and I feel he got a big head and didn’t know how to handle the pressure when he fell out of form.
I think it’s really irresponsible of people in the media to compare such young players to the like of G.I, it’s setting them up for added pressure and disappointment.

I honestly do think he COULD be a great player, but at this point he isn’t showing that he has the passion or drive. But let’s not forget the tough times and form drop of a lot of our greatest players to play the game.

There is a chance for him to go both ways really. I don’t think anyone can say that he doesn’t have the talent to become a great player, but the doubt is if l he has the passion and drive to reach that level.
Gus and Johns talked him up way to much and I feel he got a big head and didn’t know how to handle the pressure when he fell out of form.
I think it’s really irresponsible of people in the media to compare such young players to the like of G.I, it’s setting them up for added pressure and disappointment.

I honestly do think he COULD be a great player, but at this point he isn’t showing that he has the passion or drive. But let’s not forget the tough times and form drop of a lot of our greatest players to play the game.

And those players who became greatest players *generally* didn't drop their shit as bad as Latrell has. They'd do stupid stuff off the field, but they wouldn't let themselves go physically like he has, except for maybe Inglis (and I'd argue Greg could have been a lot better over a longer period had he been switched on).

And those players who became greatest players *generally* didn't drop their shit as bad as Latrell has. They'd do stupid stuff off the field, but they wouldn't let themselves go physically like he has, except for maybe Inglis (and I'd argue Greg could have been a lot better over a longer period had he been switched on).
I think if GI had taken an early pay day and left Melbourne at the same point in his career he might not have ever made it to the very top of the mountain either. I think with Latrell we're starting to see the same thing now he's left the Roosters.

It's a lesson to young footballers out there that sometimes earlier on in your career, it really is better to stay in the best environment with the best coaching and culture, and let the pay day come to you later. GI spending his formative years with Bellamy and Melbourne (then on to Souths under Michael Magruie, a Bellamy/Storm Alumni) no doubt helped set him up for his whole career, and that footballing career helped create a legacy which is going to see him getting paid the big bucks now even long after he's hung up the boots. That's what being patient and building a solid base can do for you in the long run.

Last edited:

Are there many top nrl players that show that obsessive will to be the best and win at all costs like a Michael Jordan? The only one that comes to my mind is cooper Cronk with his preparation.

Are there many top nrl players that show that obsessive will to be the best and win at all costs like a Michael Jordan? The only one that comes to my mind is cooper Cronk with his preparation.
Now that documentary has dropped, you can bet in 5-10 years there will be a few more of them coming through.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • ozzball
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.