Least favourite athlete...

By the way, a name I thought I'd have seen by now: Nick D'Arcy...

Nick D'Arcy might be a tool but he hasn't really excelled for a prolonged period which is why I doubt he'd be at the top of anyones list (except Simon Cowley)

Step forward Mr Diego Maradona the cheating/drug taking footballer.

1. Mundine hands down - i hate this guy so much
2. Greg Bird - biggest grub in the game.
3. Andrew Johns

non rugby league:

1. Luis Figo- If loyalty was still alive in football, this guy murdered it in a very gruesome way.
2. Josh Koscheck- arrogant fuckhead, i wish leben kicked his ass. was so good when GSP fucked him up
3. John Terry- English chelsea wanker. thinks hes tough.
4. Fernando Hierro- hero to the RM douches.
5. Tom Brady- **** this showpony.
6. Randy Moss- him and brady go hand in hand. except moss screwed the raiders, fucker.
7. David Beckham- i just dont get it....
8. Ladanian Tomlinson- hes awesome, but he tears oakland to shreds twice a year, so ive grown to despise him.
9. Every Real Madrid player ever, besides Luis Enrique, Fernando Redondo & Samuel Eto'o
10. Every english football player ever besides Alan Shearer.

Rugby League:

1. Danny Buderus
2. Andrew Johns
3. Bill Peden
4. John Morris
5. Jarryd Hayne

You really hate Newcastle Knights don't you! :P

1. Nathan Buckley
2. Johnny Wilkinson
3. David Beckham
4. Andrew Johns

His infamous hand of god (against England) was the real gut buster how the hell can a 4 foot dwarf out jump a goalkeeper with his arms fully extended? only people in the ground not to see it were the ref and linesman!! [icon_thumbs_do

fenomeno said:
Woody said:

Cocaine?

Woody said:
His infamous hand of god (against England) was the real gut buster how the hell can a 4 foot dwarf out jump a goalkeeper with his arms fully extended? only people in the ground not to see it were the ref and linesman!! [icon_thumbs_do

fenomeno said:
Woody said:

Cocaine?

Add the fat cheating argie wanker to my list as well. Forgot about him the tnuc :evil:

Maradonas hand of god is awesome, but his 2nd goal that game was better, best goal of all time. best player ever.

and yes coxy, im not the biggest fan of newcastle.

Brady is God. Suck on it penny! [icon_razz1 You can only dream of having a Quarterback like him.

Absolutely despise:
1. Entire West Coke (Coast) Eagles Team
2. Mark Gasnier
3. Kobe Bryant

rich gannon owned brady :P

Woody said:

fenomeno said:
Woody said:

Cocaine?

But the goal he scored after that pretty much summed up how good he was.

SimplyBronco said:
And you still miss the playoffs. Hmm..

no, im talking about gannon., our old qb, when we were actually good. and no i dont actually think gannon is better than brady, i was just reppin my team. brady is a great qb. but i think he is 2nd best qb playing these days.

fenomeno said:
Woody said:

fenomeno said:
Woody said:

Cocaine?

But the goal he scored after that pretty much summed up how good he was.

we dont agree much on football, but u speak nothing but truth on this post.

I suppose after Manning. Though that's got more to do with Manning being able to achieve more and that's because he's been in the league for a lot longer than Brady. Both play very different styles, Manning is a lot like a player-coach on the field and directs his own set plays. Great to watch!

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Yellowfella
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.