Least favourite athlete...

bronco_babe77 said:
I actually like Hewitt.... am i pretty much the only one lol????

I used to be a big fan but I must say that I rarely watch tennis in general anymore so therefore my care factor in his career has declined as well.

bronco_babe77 said:
I actually like Hewitt.... am i pretty much the only one lol????

No you are not. Hewitt is awesome. Ignore the haters.

robbie mustoe said:
[quote="bronco_babe77":2rjq2jcb]I actually like Hewitt.... am i pretty much the only one lol????

No you are not. Hewitt is awesome. Ignore the haters.[/quote:2rjq2jcb]

Well I will. Thank you Robbie.

If he wasn't Australian would you feel the same way?

He makes me almost not want to cheer for Aust in Davis Cup.

bronco_babe77 said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":1lfec8if][quote="bronco_babe77":1lfec8if]I actually like Hewitt.... am i pretty much the only one lol????

No you are not. Hewitt is awesome. Ignore the haters.[/quote:1lfec8if]

Well I will. Thank you Robbie.[/quote:1lfec8if]

I'm with yas as well icon_thumbs_u

Jebadude said:
bronco_babe77 said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":37a9qdil][quote="bronco_babe77":37a9qdil]I actually like Hewitt.... am i pretty much the only one lol????

No you are not. Hewitt is awesome. Ignore the haters.

Well I will. Thank you Robbie.[/quote:37a9qdil]

I'm with yas as well icon_thumbs_u[/quote:37a9qdil]

I'm there too!

Coxy said:

Yes I would. He has always fought to the death which is what I admire in sportsmen. So what if he goes over the top and lets his emotions get the better of him? He is no different to McEnroe IMO.

robbie mustoe said:
Coxy said:

Yes I would. He has always fought to the death which is what I admire in sportsmen. So what if he goes over the top and lets his emotions get the better of him? He is no different to McEnroe IMO.

I'd pretty much agree with that. McEnroe would be my all time favourite tennis player and it's probably for that reason why I've never disliked Lleyton.

Now his missus on the other hand... [icon_non

I admire the way Hewitt plays tennis, he never gives up and even though he's far from the most naturally talented tennis player, he still gives it his all and you know you're in for a fight when you play him. However his antics really sh!t me and the level of media saturation he's courted, then whinges about, but then courts again doubly sh!ts me. It's one thing to have tantrums and carry on a bit, but once you start calling people names and hitting balls at linesmen...well that's just not entertaining to me. It just makes him seem like a spoilt child who was never ever told no by mummy and daddy and looks for someone else to blame when things go wrong.

And as Meat said, that skank of a wife of his....well she just annoys the living crappers out of me! I didn't really dislike Hewitt until he married her, he seems to be way more of a spoilt brat these days than he ever was before he got married or when he was with Kimmy.

He once claimed an African American linesman was being favourable to James Blake because he is also African American. That was the day he officially lost any respect I may have had for him.

Coxy said:

Not sure.... he is, so I can't answer that.

I admire his guts and passion. So yeah - probably.

**** I hate agreeing with Coksee.

Funny how the only time you hear about the Hewitts now is when his bimbo wife is on the cover of a magazine "oo look at me I'm up the duff again". That couple is as bad as the Capper family.

Did anyone ever see Phil Blake's wife interviewed? My god, between her and Bec Hewitt there'd be fewer brain cells than in my latte.

Don't know the Hewitts like many of you seem to but do like watching Lleyton play.Brings something other than boring to the game as well as playing good tennis when he is fit.Above all he is a very passionate Aussie.
Can't see what the hell is wrong with Bec?I admire the amount of money they give to poorer countries by doing mags.
Young couple happy and in love.Sweet!Let them have it while it lasts. [icon_wink

Now Greg Norman who at the moment is a real pain in the butt!!!Another story.Annoys the hell out of me with his yank accent.

Anyone who knows much about or loves their boxing btw wouldn't even mention Tysons name and associate it with the sport anymore. [icon_thumbs_do

bianc said:
Anyone who knows much about or loves their boxing btw wouldn't even mention Tysons name and associate it with the sport anymore. [icon_thumbs_do

If thats what you think, seems like you're the one who has no idea about boxing or anything else.

bianc said:
Don't know the Hewitts like many of you seem to but do like watching Lleyton play.Brings something other than boring to the game as well as playing good tennis when he is fit.Above all he is a very passionate Aussie.
Can't see what the hell is wrong with Bec?I admire the amount of money they give to poorer countries by doing mags.
Young couple happy and in love.Sweet!Let them have it while it lasts. [icon_wink

Now Greg Norman who at the moment is a real pain in the butt!!!Another story.Annoys the hell out of me with his yank accent.

Bloody hell, can't bag Lleyton or Bec because they're young and in love, but geez, nasty old Greg Norman and his American accent! :roll:

Lleyton is a douche and an average tennis player. He is a competior and a fighter which is admirable but he can't win on is talent, he wins on opponents mistakes and grinding away. But back on track: he is a spoilt douche.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.