Least favourite athlete...

fenomeno said:
robbie mustoe said:
fenomeno said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":38fv26hv]Haha. That is one harsh call. I'm not a big Holyfield fan either but to say he deserved to lose his ear...quite harsh.

I could explain why i think he deserved it but don't wanna take this thread even more off topic, so i'll leave it. icon_thumbs_u

Fair enough. If it makes you feel any better the guy is near bankruptcy.

Haha he's living in a mansion in LA, gets about 300k everyrime he does a dinner function, he's doing well for himself, he's off drugs and alcohol, i'm happy for him, makes me feel better for sure.[/quote:38fv26hv]

Reports are his mansion is up for auction and he is struggling to make his child support payments.

robbie mustoe said:
fenomeno said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":fhoqooxd]
fenomeno said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":fhoqooxd]Haha. That is one harsh call. I'm not a big Holyfield fan either but to say he deserved to lose his ear...quite harsh.

I could explain why i think he deserved it but don't wanna take this thread even more off topic, so i'll leave it. icon_thumbs_u

Fair enough. If it makes you feel any better the guy is near bankruptcy.

Haha he's living in a mansion in LA, gets about 300k everyrime he does a dinner function, he's doing well for himself, he's off drugs and alcohol, i'm happy for him, makes me feel better for sure.[/quote:fhoqooxd]

Reports are his mansion is up for auction and he is struggling to make his child support payments.[/quote:fhoqooxd]

Not sure which reports you've been reading, but there is nothing like that happening.

robbie mustoe said:
fenomeno said:
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=14303[/url][/quote:5uazkgv4]

Ah mate, fair enough, i thought you were talking about Mike Tyson, he was the guy i was referring to when i said the thing about "he's living in a mansion in LA, gets about 300k everyrime he does a dinner function, he's doing well for himself, he's off drugs and alcohol, i'm happy for him."

Confusion, my bad. icon_thumbs_u

No probs.

Interestingly, Evander's troubles have sparked some pretty serious rumours of Tyson-Holyfield III.

robbie mustoe said:
No probs.

Interestingly, Evander's troubles have sparked some pretty serious rumours of Tyson-Holyfield III.

Yep, but there is no way it will happen, Tyson is done fighting, there will always be rumours about him coming back for one more fight, but thats just because he's Mike Tyson, other then that, he's in no condition to fight at the moment, just needs to get his life back in order.

fenomeno said:
robbie mustoe said:
No probs.

Yep, but there is no way it will happen, Tyson is done fighting, there will always be rumours about him coming back for one more fight, but thats just because he's Mike Tyson, other then that, he's in no condition to fight at the moment, just needs to get his life back in order.

Yeah I saw photos of him doing aid work in Africa recently. Definately in no condition to fight. I would not completely write it off though. $$$ rules all in the fight game and if the price is right it will effectively make the decision for both of them.

Ever since he gave up against that big Irish dude (name escapes me, McBride maybe) because he was getting embarrassed was the day Mike must have realised he couldn't do it at a remotely high level anymore. That guy was a nuffy and he was working Tyson.

robbie mustoe said:
fenomeno said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":2d8yqbzl]No probs.

Yeah I saw photos of him doing aid work in Africa recently. Definately in no condition to fight. I would not completely write it off though. $$$ rules all in the fight game and if the price is right it will effectively make the decision for both of them.[/quote:2d8yqbzl]

Fair enough if Tyson goes for the money and fights, but i know he will lose, because he stopped fighting to win a long time ago.. As his fan, i never want to see him fight again.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Ever since he gave up against that big Irish dude (name escapes me, McBride maybe) because he was getting embarrassed was the day Mike must have realised he couldn't do it at a remotely high level anymore. That guy was a nuffy and he was working Tyson.

Pretty much, he said after the fight he just didn't have the fighting guts for it anymore. He doesn't even watch boxing much these days, and this is a guy who's got so much knowledge about boxing history, he used to watch thousands of fights from the early 1900's to latest ones.

Big fat Mark taylor. fatty fat fatso get off the tv you know it all.

Steve Price.

Just joking. Lleyton Hewitt for sure. Very topical given more unsportsmanlike behaviour at Wimbledon.

Coxy said:
Steve Price.

Just joking. Lleyton Hewitt for sure. Very topical given more unsportsmanlike behaviour at Wimbledon.

Whats he done now?

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Coxy said:
Steve Price.

Whats he done now?

Hit a couple of balls towards a linesman who was calling him for foot faults.

Ah, I saw him get pissed at the guy didn't realise he did that. He is a giant douche. Spot the difference.

hewitt-yonex1.jpg

douoche.jpg

Yeah Lleyton Hewitt is a wankstain. Whenever he plays it's so easy to go for his opponent.

0,,5813321,00.jpg

Look at him! His facial expression just screams "I am a wanker"

I actually like Hewitt.... am i pretty much the only one lol????

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.