Let the off season review begin

Lots of people re-writing history and pretending they were sure about Plath in 2019.

21 / 22 would have been the time for appraisal .
He was with Wynnum the Broncos feeder club . No ?

Well this thread is a fun read

Bill Murray Film GIF

The roster, as it stands with the obvious weaknesses in depth, should still have made finals at an absolute minimum.
I think we ended up about where we should with the quality of our roster and taking into account injuries. You just can't carry that many guys who can lose you games, like Piakura, Riki, Cobbo and Sailor have done to us this season. Then you've got Staggs and Walsh who can have games where they put us under immense pressure by forcing the issue and making dumb decisions.

Our backline is just too young and too dumb. Our edges are too inexperienced. The Broncos of 2024, I only felt confident in the starting middles, Reynolds (when fit) and Arthars. The rest couldn't be relied on for consistent performances.

It’s an attitude thing. The players have the skill.

No hard edge, we let other teams bully us. Where’s the Payne Haas from Origin 2?

If the players can’t get motivated for must win games then something is wrong behind the scenes
A very passive club. We act like we’re a small struggling club. We should act like we’re the big dog.

It’s an attitude thing. The players have the skill.

No hard edge, we let other teams bully us. Where’s the Payne Haas from Origin 2?

If the players can’t get motivated for must win games then something is wrong behind the scenes
Tpj threw carrigan aside last night and just stood there smiling. No one even attempted to put him on his arse after.

I think we ended up about where we should with the quality of our roster and taking into account injuries. You just can't carry that many guys who can lose you games, like Piakura, Riki, Cobbo and Sailor have done to us this season. Then you've got Staggs and Walsh who can have games where they put us under immense pressure by forcing the issue and making dumb decisions.

Our backline is just too young and too dumb. Our edges are too inexperienced. The Broncos of 2024, I only felt confident in the starting middles, Reynolds (when fit) and Arthars. The rest couldn't be relied on for consistent performances.
Too dumb, how many seasons experience in the backline? Shouldn’t be making this many errors.

Be a professional unit, as much as I hate the Riff and Storm. They have a system and everyone plays their role.

true , but let's see how he adjusts to full time nrl for a few seasons.
I'll be astonished if he's not in the Origin squad next season. If Hunt retires, I reckon he'll be next in the queue.

I'll be astonished if he's not in the Origin squad next season. If Hunt retires, I reckon he'll be next in the queue.
Reed mahoney will be with cotter back to bench , so no not a chance if everyone is fit.

I know it’s all doom and gloom and honestly, I understand why but, there are more than a few green shoots. If we can keep this squad together and look, with our R&R team, it really is a bigger question mark than it should be, we just need to get the blanks right while hopefully Black comes on and our decent next gen players continue to develop.

1. Walsh - impending free agent
3. Staggs - impending free agent
4. Mariner
5. (Arthars is the type of guy we need more of)
6. Mam
8. Willison - impending free agent
9. Mozer - impending free agent
10. Haas
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

15. Te Kura

That’s the nucleus of a premiership capable side but difficult decisions will need to be made around Cobbo and yes, Haas.

The most pressing issue is to get those impending free agents signed on.

If we could get Horsbrough, that would give us a true Flegler replacement in terms of an enforcer.

Sam drives around with his kids in the car while on coke .
Then employs powerful lawyers to smooth it over .

Is that what you are talkin about ? That kind of moderation ?
Role model . LOL .
Matt Damon

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • davidp
  • the_next
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.