Let the off season review begin

You mean the guy who got run over twice leading directly to Dolphins tries ?
Maybe he needs some more tackling practice with Karmicheal before he realises his promise ?

You'll see from my history here that I don't rate the kid at all. But he's the best of a useless bunch.

Did almost nothing in attack all year. He offers nothing!

There was that one time when he offloaded in a tackle to create a break .
The other 25 games he looked like he is scared of being tackled .
Kid is fast enough to catch Latrell from behind , but jogs up to the defence and then gets on tip toes down when it`s his ruck WTF ??

I suspect he's a bit lazy in backplay.

Good coaches notice that shit .
Play straight . Wait 10 minutes till he`s fatigued then use changes of direction . Not fcking rocket surgery .
I even do it at my touch footy games . Am I a football genius ? lol .

4 hookers, one who got offside with the coach somehow, the undroppable Coach's son, one a good Cup standard workhorse, and and rising star who was clearly being held back until it was too late to recover the season.

To add insult, we let an Origin standard utility in Plath go to the Dolphins.

We should have had Mozer starting with Plath on the bench. Two of Walters, Smoothy and Paix were surplus to needs.
I thought there was 4 but couldn't think who the fourth one was. That's even more depressing.

Both fans of Peruvian Marching Powder .
Sam having more experience with denying allegations should have some handy tips for young Reecey . LOL .

Choose your poison
Everything in moderation

As long as Sam could help with a team attitude adjustment

We’re set to miss the 8 and have done nothing to improve our club for 2025. Back to being a basket case. Dave Donaghy is out of his depth. Our chairman is a clown. 2025 will be worse. At least if we have that expectation we won’t care as much when we’re a laughing stock once again.

Thats the most generic template comment you could make when it comes to rumours.
Yep. It's the same as "lost the dressing room." Doesn't mean it's not true, I suppose.

We are not a basket case, let’s have a bit of perspective here which I know is tough after such a disappointing season.

We need a few tweaks. Does it include the head coach? Yes but only if we can find someone better and make no mistake, any coach out there would be licking their lips to be given the reins to this side.

We are in season removed from a grand final and while we have lost some important players from that side, the nucleus is still on the books. Our team is still quite young and has enough upside to get back there again next season. No roster rebuild is needed but a change in who is bought in is needed.

We don’t need any more superstars, we need solid blokes who can fill in the gaps on the roster. Our recruitment and retention team needed to be sacked five years ago and as far as I understand, there are still few left over from the White years failure.

This is where Donuts needs to show what he has or hasn’t got as CEO. What changes will he enforce? If none, what good is he?

Where are our next gen kids? The cupboard is not bear but there’s a big gap between Black and Leota and then the next batch coming through. That gap has been taken by Redcliffe, we need to compete.

We are a huge club but we need to stop sitting on our hands, we need to start being proactive, something we haven’t been since the 90s really.

Regardless of all that, the talent is still there in the roster and any coach out there would look at it and want to coach it. If we advertised, we’d get heaps of candidates, the trick would be picking the right one and making sure systems are put in place to ensure this coach has the right support. A head of football who actually does something would really be beneficial too.

In terms of playing list, we need a back up half, a second rower and a utility. The three players for this stand out like a sore thumb and are available right now:

Opacic
Duffy
Haas

Identify them and sign them on.

Oh and tell Cobbo he’s free to stay on a reduced contract or free to go.

We also let Hosking go, our talent identification and squad building/retention is up to shit.
wrong , wanted to return to Sydney. almost as good as Max plath is of origin utility standard .

The roster, as it stands with the obvious weaknesses in depth, should still have made finals at an absolute minimum. We can dance around it all we like, but the coach is responsible, and Kevvie made sure of that when he won out the power struggle with ikin. It is a monumental failure to not be playing finals and if it were anyone but Kevvie it wouldn’t even be speculated on, he would be out the door. Had Bennett still been here he would have copped more criticism than Kevvie has this season ffs.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • davidp
  • the_next
  • Fatboy
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.