Liverpool FC Thread

Didn't deserve to go behind. Didn't deserve to lose a man. Probably didn't deserve to win but certainly didn't deserve to lose

All things considered, it was a promising performance.

The only difference was a penalty that should never have been given.

Beachy said:
Gerrard's tackle worse than De Jong's on Alonso in the WC final - The world according to Howard Webb

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Webb is such a turd.

According to the rules.. Gerrard deserved the red. What concerns me is that normally it isn't given... just a shame such a spectacle had to be ruined by the overreaction of a ref. On both counts.

While i'm not a fan of l'pool otr anything I hate the Manure scums more than anything. The thing that pisses me off is that if say Wayne Rooney for example performed it I highly doubt he'd be carded as it wasn't that physical or anything.

Manure are an embarrasement to the world of football. (I doubt CFC will win the title so I'm hoping anyone other than Manure win. They have all the luck.

Hatchy said:
While i'm not a fan of l'pool otr anything I hate the Manure scums more than anything. The thing that pisses me off is that if say Wayne Rooney for example performed it I highly doubt he'd be carded as it wasn't that physical or anything.

Manure are an embarrasement to the world of football. (I doubt CFC will win the title so I'm hoping anyone other than Manure win. They have all the luck.

Man U are way more likable than Chelsea because they don't have Terry or Drogba.

The Brizz said:
Hatchy said:

Man U are way more likable than Chelsea because they don't have Terry or Drogba.
Mabye to non Chelsea fans but Chelsea fans like I hate Manure. Each to their own I guess.

Last night was our best performance of the season IMO.

The build up play for our third goal was excellent. Pass and move.

Meireles' goal was also a cracker.

BTW Beachy, sorry for lack of reply to your text, had my phone on silent so didn't discover it till this morning!

FWIW, my response would have been 'Fernando Torres, Liverpool's number nine.' :mrgreen:

No worries mate [icon_lol1.

Was a great performance. Much more positive than we ever were under Roy away from home.

If you haven't seen it, Kenny's interview after the game was a ripper. Answer to the last question is class icon_thumbs_u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQfHLEDLJT4

Beachy said:
No worries mate [icon_lol1.

Was a great performance. Much more positive than we ever were under Roy away from home.

If you haven't seen it, Kenny's interview after the game was a ripper. Answer to the last question is class icon_thumbs_u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQfHLEDLJT4

Haha, watched it earlier. That last answer gave me a good chuckle. What a legend he is.

Fucking bitter sweet.

We've nearly secured Suarez, and now Torres has a transfer request rejected. **** me. Feel sick.

It's fucked. No point hanging onto him if he's just going to mope around being miserable.

Very disappointing

The word is Torres will get to Chelsea before the window closes with Anelka and 40 million pounds as the fee, can't imagine Anelka would be all that keen to go to Liverpool but stranger things have happened. If I was Liverpool I would be asking for Kalou not Anelka.

From what I'm hearing Anelka doesn't want the move and we don't particularly want him either. Looks like it's 50mil or nothing

Looks like he's going considering we made a quite substantial bid for Andy Carroll this morning (GMT).

Hilariously enough, Newcastle rejected it. Can't believe we even bid that much for him. It's the typical spike in value because he's English.

ningnangnong said:
Looks like he's going considering we made a quite substantial bid for Andy Carroll this morning (GMT).

Hilariously enough, Newcastle rejected it. Can't believe we even bid that much for him. It's the typical spike in value because he's English.

Liverpool were never confirm as the bidder.. probably 'Arry the droopy faced cnut.

Tony Barrett reckons we bid 25m for him. He's usually spot on.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • scobie
  • Dash
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosAlways
  • Old Mate
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncos Maestro
  • MrMoore
  • Big Del
  • Painin the Haas
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.