Liverpool FC Thread

mal

QCup Player
Brisvegas
[icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
Such a dominant display!

Delighted to see AC get off the mark with two class goals.

Not a fan of 5am kick-offs though. [icon_lol1.

Beachy

QCup Player
mal said:
[icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun [icon_drun
I'm tipping that's how many pints young Andy had after the game this morning [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Super impressive I thought. The combination of the front 2 looks better with each game

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
Love the sig!

Also don't mind the new kit. I like black kits, but only if they're done right. Our third kit this season is woeful IMO, but that one above is classy.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
Porthoz said:
There's rumours that Liverpool is hovering around our coach Vilas Boas. Keep your filthy mits to yourselves! :evil:
The rumours are based on an article in the Gazzetta dello Sport, which I've heard is a load of tosh. icon_thumbs_u

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
ningnangnong said:
Porthoz said:
There's rumours that Liverpool is hovering around our coach Vilas Boas. Keep your filthy mits to yourselves! :evil:
The rumours are based on an article in the Gazzetta dello Sport, which I've heard is a load of tosh. icon_thumbs_u
Yeah, just read that too... Carry on. [icon_shady

Vilas Boas dixit: "That's absolute nonsense. I don't feel the need or desire to train any other club. Besides being Porto's coach, I am a true hardcore fan of the club... Draw your own conclusions to what that means." icon_thumbs_u

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Porthoz said:
ningnangnong said:
Our climb up the table:

Kenny is the man!
So why are you reportedly chasing up after Vilas Boas? :evil:
Not that you're gonna get him! [eusa_naugh
We're just being nice and trying to rescue him from that crappy club he's currently stuck with.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Third Rock from the Sun
Ari Gold said:
We're just being nice and trying to rescue him from that crappy club he's currently stuck with.
Ah okay. You can tell him that when he's in Dublin on the 18th of May, it's not that far away from Liverpool, or is it...? eusa_think [icon_evillaugh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DollyHurst

Members online

Twitter