Liverpool FC Thread

I reckon the loss of alsono and the drop in form/getting old of Gerrard is far more to blame than any mangerial/ownership issuses.

Also I think the premiership as a whole is becomming much closer. Arsenal losing to WBA at home and Chelsea getting completley outplayed by sunderland at home, would have been unheard of you a few seasons ago.

ronnyd said:
I reckon the loss of alsono and the drop in form/getting old of Gerrard is far more to blame than any mangerial/ownership issuses.

Also I think the premiership as a whole is becomming much closer. Arsenal losing to WBA at home and Chelsea getting completley outplayed by sunderland at home, would have been unheard of you a few seasons ago.

Gerrard v Bolton is an example of how .. getting old.. is not even a debate. He's still got it.

Honestly? I think we just mentally didn't have the toughness to backup 08/09. Buckled under pressure and along with issues with management, ownership etc... it's been a snowball effect.

Gerrard was absolutely immense against Bolton. Completely bossed it.

Looks like the end is near for Hodgson.

mal said:
ronnyd said:

Gerrard v Bolton is an example of how .. getting old.. is not even a debate. He's still got it.

Honestly? I think we just mentally didn't have the toughness to backup 08/09. Buckled under pressure and along with issues with management, ownership etc... it's been a snowball effect.

No doubt he has still got it, but at the moment he is struggling to consistently impact games the way he was a few seasons ago.

Diabolical performance this morning.

Word is he'll be sacked tomorrow (or overnight our time). Not sure if I believe it.

He has to go, surely?

Beachy said:
I can't see any good reason why he should be kept!

His 35 years european managerial experience in Sweden, Finland, UAE n all that Jazz.

mal said:
Beachy said:
I can't see any good reason why he should be kept!

His 35 years european managerial experience in Sweden, Finland, UAE n all that Jazz.

Yes, the dizzy heights of Malmö FF and Neuchâtel Xamax!

Beachy said:
Hearing that Roy will be officially gone today @ 1pm GMT

Where'd you hear that mate?

I've heard the very same thing.

Actually, looks like this 1pm thing is everywhere!

Hopefully it's not another false dawn.

ningnangnong said:
Beachy said:
Hearing that Roy will be officially gone today @ 1pm GMT

Where'd you hear that mate?

I've heard the very same thing.

Can't reveal my sources
sekret1.gif

Pffft, the only sauces you have are in the cupboard.

He's on my forum. [icon_wink

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Aldo
  • Dazza 92
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • jd87
  • Tmac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Kev_Guz
  • Skyblues87
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.