OFFICIAL Lodge Lodged with Warriors - Kevvie Please Stop Talking

Okay so in other words this story doesn’t add any new information to what everyone already assumed was the case?
Same shit, different angle. Has anyone mentioned he's become the richest player this year?

It's saying Matt Lodge has earned more from rugby league this season than any other player due to the money he's already been paid, the money from the Warriors PLUS the money the Broncos are pitching in to break his contract (which will be dished out over a number of years).
Funny that what Lodge is quoted directly as saying is rather different to old BS Badel…

Lodge said he is at the Warriors at “half price”…

Funny that what Lodge is quoted directly as saying is rather different to old BS Badel…

Lodge said he is at the Warriors at “half price”…
How is it different? He’s not being literal when he says “half.” He’s saying the Broncos are subsidising him, so the Warriors are getting a bargain.

I can't wait for the day when all these twats are completely off our wage bill.

I'm sick of the Broncos acting as some cut-price Aldi for the rest of the high flyers in the comp.

Good. Different. - my arse, more like Bad.Disruptive.

Lodgey is NOT the highest paid player in the game. They have just counted all his money in 1 year.

It's like signing a guy on $500k for 4 years, paying the whole lot up front and saying look, he's being paid 2mill this year, he's the highest paid player in the game!

It's utter nonsense

Lodgey is NOT the highest paid player in the game. They have just counted all his money in 1 year.

It's like signing a guy on $500k for 4 years, paying the whole lot up front and saying look, he's being paid 2mill this year, he's the highest paid player in the game!

It's utter nonsense
So you’re telling me that Seibold isn’t the highest paid coach in the game 🤔

I can't wait for the day when all these twats are completely off our wage bill.

I'm sick of the Broncos acting as some cut-price Aldi for the rest of the high flyers in the comp.

Good. Different. - my arse, more like Bad.Disruptive.

Look at the Dragon's squad, half their team has us chipping in for some of their contracts.

Now that’s beyond my time. Great name though 😂
Jack the Slasher was revolutionary because they saved money in price labels- you used to have to write the prices on yourself! In hindsight, probably why they didn’t last long….

It sorta rings a bell, somewhere deep in my subconscious. It can stay there. But wow, what a business plan!

Attachments

• CgkOyNXUUAAVSYv.jpg
    CgkOyNXUUAAVSYv.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 122
How is it different? He’s not being literal when he says “half.” He’s saying the Broncos are subsidising him, so the Warriors are getting a bargain.
Cool, so you get to interpret what Lodge said, but Badel’s words are literal truth?

D’okay… 🤦‍♂️

BS Badel says $1.3m from Brisbane and $150k from Warriors…

There is rather a difference between those figures and “half” which is literally what Lodge said…

I guess it isn’t possible the truth lies somewhere in the middle and what is printed by Peter ‘nominated journalist of the year’ Badel must be taken as gospel?

Cool, so you get to interpret what Lodge said, but Badel’s words are literal truth?

D’okay… 🤦‍♂️

BS Badel says $1.3m from Brisbane and $150k from Warriors…

There is rather a difference between those figures and “half” which is literally what Lodge said…

I guess it isn’t possible the truth lies somewhere in the middle and what is printed by Peter ‘nominated journalist of the year’ Badel must be taken as gospel?
The 150k is for the remainder of the 2021 Warriors season. The 1.3 million is the negotiated lump sum to terminate his multi year Broncos contract. I don't know if any of these numbers are correct, but what Matt says doesn't contradict anything, and it's not like he's giving evidence in a trial or making an offer where "half price" is literally 50%.

It's utter nonsense
I'm allowing it.

So you’re telling me that Seibold isn’t the highest paid coach in the game 🤔
He was last year.

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.