Mal's Conspiracy Theory

I thought he was referring to mal's...schlong?

Hung like a donkey, as they say. Not that I would know.

You blues are just obsessed with the gay sex, it's like the freaking Mardi Gras down there.

What's wrong with calling him donkey? He IS a donkey because he's a howling bitch! Never heard of Donkey being used as a racist term.

It's on the same par as calling them a monkey.

It's on the same par as calling them a monkey.

Never, ever heard it. Either way, I don't think Broncoman was trying to be racist.

I think everyone is really quick to jump on this kid, because they forget that he's a kid.

Never, ever heard it. Either way, I don't think Broncoman was trying to be racist.

I think everyone is really quick to jump on this kid, because they forget that he's a kid.

He has been racist against Meninga before.

Shouldn't we treat people the same on here, whether they are a child or adult.

I think we are harsh on Broncoman. Lets give the kid a break but he also needs to pull his head in a bit.

I haven't seen or heard donkey used in a racist term before, and honestly don't believe Broncoman intended to use it as such. That said, he clearly has said racist things in the past, and has often brought up the issue of race when nobody else was even talking about it (All those Merritt posts). As such, if people are quick to jump to call Broncoman a racist, it quite honestly isn't hard to see why.

+1 as never having heard "donkey" as a racist term before.
+1 also to understanding people jumping to conclusions because of past "statements" by broncoman/
+1 to believing Broncoman meant nothing racist on this occasion
+1 to no action being required

Also never heard donkey used as a racist term, and I just wanted to reiterate what Nashy said about Broncoman earlier:

He doesn't whinge about the treatment he cops on here. I even sent him a message asking if he was ok with it and he said "I'm good with most of it".

I, on the other hand, have a really hard time reading a bunch of adults treat a 15 year old like he's the worst person in the world, just because he grates on their nerves.

It's pretty poor behaviour IMO, and it has brought out a fairly unattractive side of some personalities.

What color donkey was he thinking about when he wrote said post?

The man who said Rugby league gave him nothing has struck again. Donkey Meninga is at it again. If I saw him on the street I would punch his teeth out.

Sounds like it would be on like Donkey Kong

Nerdy I know but I had to look it up.

http://www.wolfheartranch.com/donkeyfacts.htm
COLORS

The most common color for the Miniature Donkey is a slate gray color. Other colors are tans, browns, dark browns, black/brown, black (rare), sorrels, white, and spotted. The majority of donkeys have a cross at the withers that runs down the shoulders and back. Miniature Donkeys usually have a white muzzle and white markings around their eyes know as "points". A Miniature Donkey with a black nose and no white eye rings is called a Miniature Donkey with no light points (NLP). While a variety of color adds interest to the Miniature Donkey breed, breeding for color should never be put before conformation.

There's a difference between a donkey and a miniature donkey.

BHQ's all fired up. Just like SOO, I love it :)

I was taking the piss with that racist comment. Haha.

Everything else he says is racist - I just assumed that was as well.

Righto, everyone has had their fun. Either you're back on topic, or the thread is locked.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bish
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.